My Life With The Eliot Boys

Chapter 8 

The week had flown by and before I knew it was friday. Today was the day that Becca and Cami were coming. I had already told Stacey that they were coming around 10 and asked her if I could skip school and she agreed. I really did like her she was so nice. It was currently 8:00 and I had been up for an hour laying here thinking of things we could do before the boys got home. 

“What to do what to do?” I asked myself while getting out of bed. My stomach growled loudly in hunger. 

“You should probably get some food,” I heard a voice from behind me. I spun around quickly to see Corey standing there in only a pair of sweat pants. Wow he was attractive. Wash board abs and tan skin to die for. 

“You really shouldn’t stare its not nice!” He said smirking. 

“Uh um I wasn’t staring,” I blubbered. 

“Yea yea now lets go eat,” He said dragging me to the kitchen. 

We walked in and I sat down while he started to make pancakes.  Gosh I wonder what its going to be like with the girls here. I really do miss them a lot. I’m missing home and I should probably call mom and dad. I’ll do that when I’m waiting for Cam and Becca.  I wonder how much school work I’m missing, thinking of school I wonder what Corey’s doing home?

“Hey what are you doing home? Shouldn’t you be at school?” I asked him. 

He set a plate of fluffy pancakes down in front of me and sat down before answering, “Well yea but you have no idea where the airport is nor do you know how to find your friends so I offered to get you there and then I have to back to school sadly.” 

“Oh okay thanks,” I replied and stuffed the fluffy goodness into my mouth. After my third pancake I looked at the time. It was 9:30!  I need to get ready!

“Thanks for breakfast  but I really need to get ready see you at the front door in about 15 minutes?“ I told corey and ran up to my room.  I jogged up the steps and entered my room walking to my closet and picking out a pair of white shorts with my favorite blue loose tank top. Then went into my bathroom and straightened my hair before getting my toms and running downstairs. 

I was greeted by Corey and we headed out, of corse the car was already pulled up. I never actually saw the guy who did that. I know they had people that same and cleaned and did other things like that we just never saw them. Or I had never saw him. 

“Is it okay if I ask you about what happened Monday?”  I asked Corey shyly. If I was going to find out what happened I might as well now right?

“Well its not my story to tell I’m sorry I just can’t and don’t try and ask Jesse to much about it is a really sensitive subject and he just doesn’t yea”  He finished. I guess I could handle it. Not knowing it can’t really be that bad probably just some petty fight. We sat in silence for a little bit before Corey turned the radio on. Alone Together came on by Fall Out Boy. 

“I love this song!” We said both at the same time before laughing. 

“LETS BE ALONE TOGETHER WE CAN STAY YOUNG FOREVER SCREAMING AT THE TOP OF YOUR LUNGS SAY YEA LETS BE ALONE TOGETHER!” We sang as loud as we could. 

“We are so good I think we could be on the X-Factor!” I laughed.

“Agreed we could win it all!” He replied. I looked out the window to see the airport. Tons on planes lined up outside of a big grey building. All the cars seemed so small next to the big planes. I felt my phone buzzing like crazy, I pulled it out and looked at it it was Becca.