My Life With The Eliot Boys

Chapter 12

I woke up with a groan and stretched my legs. Today was sunday, you know what they say sunday is fun day. Hahah no one says that. 

“Mallory are you awake?” Becca asked me.

“No,” I groaned, I didn’t get much sleep but I knew I would have to get up sooner or later.

“Come on I’m starving and this is our last day and I want to go to the beach!” Cami said pulling me off the bed. 

“Ugh fine lets go get food,” I told her and we got up and walked down to the kitchen. 

“Looks like everyone’s here now!” Stacey said as we all sat down. 

“So since it was our last day here I was thinking we could maybe go to the beach?” Cami said to the table.

“Sounds good with me how about you boys?” Cameron asked. 

After a few muffled yeses we all agreed we would spend my best friends last day in California at the beach. 

It had been about a half hour since we had breakfast and we were all finally all ready to go to the beach. I was excited. California was known for its beaches. 

“Who’s ready to party!” Jesse yelled as we stepped out on the beach.

“You say that every where we go!” Charlie 

“Yea your point is? Jesse shot back.

“My point is that you’re stupid!” Charlie countered.

“Okay ladies stop fighting,” Jace interjected. 

We walked farther on the hot squishy sand, we neared the big mass of water that stretched on as far as the eye could see. Wow as far as the eye can sea haha see what did there? 

“Hey I’m going in the water Mallory do you want to come?” Corey asked..

“Sure,” I replied. 

We walked to ocean and the cold water hit my skin like a truck. I really didn’t know what to expect but it sure wasn’t this.  

“So,” Corey said trying to break the silence.

“I don’t want them to go back,” I say staring at my best friends as they walk seprate ways. 

“I know but you’ll have us!” He said trying to make the mood lighter.

“Its not the same I like you guys and all but they have been with me through it all, even through him, they never left my side,” I said glumly.

“Who’s him?” 

“Oh um I don’t want to talk about it,” I say mentally slapping myself for bringing it up.

“You know you can tell me anything right?” 

“Yea I do,” 

“Okay,”

“I will tell you,” I say taking a deep breath. It was time to let it all out. Maybe the girls were right.  

“You don’t have to if you don’t want to,” 

“Its alright I want to,” I reply. My feet have become num by now and I couldn’t feel the coldness of the water anymore. 

“Okay just come here and give me a hug,” He said holding out his arms. 

I walked over to him and he wrapped him arms around me. 

“I’m sorry” Corey whispered in my hear before picking me up and walking deeper into the ocean. 

“NO COREY PLEASE PLEASE DON’T!” I yelled but it was to late. I submerged into the ocean water with the coldness wrapping around me like a thick blanket. I quickly found the ground and stood up gasping for air. 

“Oh MY GOSH YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN YOUR FACE IT WAS PRICELESS!” Corey yelled. I could see the other laughing at me from the beach. Wow such great friends. 

“Yea and I can’t wait to see your face when I do this!” I say and shoved him causing him to fall back into the ocean. He soon came up air and stuck his arm out and I grabbed it to help him up and next thing I knew I was crashing down into the water with him.  We soon got up and looked at each other before bursting into laughter.

“Oh lord what are we going to do with you guys!” Becca said chucking along with the others.

“CHICKEN FIGHTS LETS GO!” Jesse screamed. 

I got on Corey shoulders and we teamed up against Cami and Cam.

“Oh you are going down!” I said as we advanced towards them. We locked arm and she gave me a good shover getting Corey to stumble and she broke focus. We quickly regained balanced and I grabbed her arms and gave her a big shove causing team Cam to fall back into the water. 

“Thats how its done!” I said cheering. 

“Okay okay us next!” Becca said getting on Jesse shoulders.

“Oh its on!” I say cracking my knuckles. After a bunch of pushing and yelling Becca and Jesse finally went down with a crash. 

“Yes! Dream team in the house!” Corey yelled as he pulled me off of his shoulders. 

“Lets go get some ice cream to celebrate!” Charlie said. We all ran out of the water and  to the little ice cream shop. I looked around at my friends and smile at myself. What a perfect end to a good weekend with the girls. 

“I’m going to miss you guys,” I said. 

“Speaking of miss you guys are going to miss your flight if you don’t hurry up,” Jace said looking up from his phone.

“Oh shit!” Cam and and Becca said gathering there things in a rush. 

“Okay I’ll go with Corey to get their stuff and we will meet you at the airport. 

We all agreed and rushed our separate ways. Corey drove as fast as he could and I ran upstairs to get their bags which Becca being Becca pre packed. I grabbed them and ran downstairs. Corey started speeding down the road and finally we made it to the airport. I ran up to a frantic Cam and Becca. 

“I’m going to miss you losers,” I say giving them a big hug 

“Stay safe we will visit again soon!” Cami said giving me a big hug back. 

“Bye Mal,” Becca said and before I knew it my two best friends were gone

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! sorry this chap is crap! I'm having major writers block yay. Not! I'll try and do better next time. I planned like the whole story but yea I don't know what to put inbtween everything but I will go now please forgive me for this super bad chapter! Comment me ideas that I can write about love you all