My Life With The Eliot Boys

Chapter 9

“Mal wake up I’m hungry,” I heard a voice say.

“Shhh sleeping” I groaned. 

“MALLORY IF YOU DO NOT GET UP I WILL WACK YOU WITH THIS PILLOW!” Cami screamed.

“I’m up! Gosh to early in the morning to be yelling now get dressed we are going to meet Mrs. and Mr. Eliot,” I ordered still trying to get the sleep out of my eye.

“Yes mom!” Becca mocked getting clothes out of her suit cases.

We all got dressed and in fifteen minutes all of us three girls were downstairs. I was leading them into the kitchen to be greeted by the familiar faces of Stacey and her husband.  Also all of the rest of the boys. Even Peter looked to be up and read to eat. 

“Mr and Mrs Eliot these are my two friends Cami and Becca,” I said introducing them. 

“Please I told you to call me Stacey and Bill, and it is very nice to meet you girls!” She said motioning to my friends. 

“Its very nice you meet you two, thank you for letting us stay here for the weekend it is very generous of you!” Becca said 

“Yes we really do appreciate it,” Cami added.

“Wow first time we’ve had girls in our house that were here with the boys, those kind are usually in noisy and out,” Bill said earning some laughs and a disapproving look from Stacey. 

“Bill stop, now lets eat shall we?” Stacey said putting a big stack of waffles on the table. 

We all ate with not much talk at all it seemed as if everyone was really hungry. Well expect for Cami. She and Cameron kept stealing glances at each other when they thought no one was looking. I could really tell that she liked him. After breakfast I am going to talk to Cameron and ask him about her.  After a few more minutes and three pancakes later I was stuffed. 

“I’m full that was so good thank you!” I told Stacey praising her for her good food. 

“You’re welcome I love to cook,” She replied. 

“So I was thinking we could maybe take the girls to Brendan’s tonight mom he is having a party and they were invited them and please please please please please” Corey pleaded. 

“Its fine just make sure they are safe if anything happens its all on you,” She said with a stern look. 

“YAY!” Jesse cheered. 

“Okay so I know you girls are going to want to get ready but I want you all to come down to my bakery and make some cupcakes!” Stacey said. 

I looked at the girls and they nodded in agreement. We had some type of mental communication. I guess when you’re best friends for as long as we have been you gain that I guess.  “I think we would really like to do that, think we can be ready in 20 minutes girls?” I ask.

“For sure!” They both answered. With that we were out of the kitchen and upstairs getting ready. 

“Okay I’m taking a shower but I’ll be out in five,” I told them grabbing my clothes and heading to the bathroom across the hall.  As I was walking across I ran into Cameron. Great! This was the perfect time to ask him about Cam!

“Hey Mallory whats up?”  Cameron asked.

“Whats up with you and Cam?” I asked getting right to the point. 

“Is it bad that I like her and I’ve only known her for a few hours?” 

“No! I know she likes you to,”