My Life With The Eliot Boys

Chapter 2

The plane ride was very uneventful. I slept the whole time so there wasn’t much action that I was aware of. I stepped off the planed and looked around for luggage claim. I walked over to get my bags, after I collected all of them I started heading to a bench so I could call my mom. 

“Mallory over here!” A lady called. I would put her at about 38 she had long pretty brown hair and was about 5’7.

I looked over to her and awkwardly waved, I’m guessing this is Stacey but I’m not sure?

“Hi I’m Stacey! She said, Oh yea mom said she was pretty.

“Hi I’m Mallory its very nice of you to let me stay with you it really means a lot I’ve always wanted to come California but now I get to live here and its yea” I ramble on.

“I’ve always wanted a daughter and we have the extra room! Plus you are going to love my boys!” She exclaims before dragging my stuff off to a red convertible. 

Did she say boys? I think she did! O.m.f. how many? Cam is going to freak that there’s boys maybe she meant only one and he’s young! Yea thats what she means!

“Ready?” She asks breaking me out of my thoughts.

“Ready as I’ll ever be” I say as I get into the car.

“Okay its just a short drive to our house!” She says as she drives off into Los Angeles.

I look around at the different building as they fly by. Its so different, little shops line the streets, Starbucks on every corner lots of people, big name stores. I’m pretty sure you could buy a whole new wardrobe in one store. Palm trees are scattered here and there and off in the distance I see a beautiful coast line. After a little of driving we pull in to a neighborhood. Each house getting bigger and fancier as we go down the street, when we finally reach the biggest one of all! 

“Well this is our house!” Stacey tells me as we pull into the drive way that surrounds a water fountain.  This a mansion not a house. The house was three stories tall with 11 windows across each with its own balcony. My house back home could probably fit in this four times, and we had a good sized house. This place is huge!

“Wow this is amazing!” I say.

“I knew you would just love it and wait till you get to see your room! I’m working on interior decorating and I own a big company and I just finish you’re room I hope you like blue!” 

  ‘I love blue! Thanks so much again Mrs. Eliot you didn’t have to that” 

“Honey call me Stacey!”

“Okay Stacey thanks again!”

“It was my pleasure! Now lets go meet the family!” She replies as we brag my stuff into the big house.

We walk into the house and are first greeted by a chocolate lab. She seems to be about three years old and very active. I had a dog back home a husky and we were running parters. I trained for soccer every single day and we ran together for five miles on the days I didn’t have practice. I kneeled down to pet her as she licked my face.

“Boys get down here!” Stacey yelled upstairs.

I heard a thunder of feet come down the stairs and quickly got up and used the back of my sleeve to wipe off the dog slobber on my face. Once I was done I looked up and I saw 8 boys looking at me. Yea I said eight and 3 looked to be about my age 2 younger and 3 older. 

“Boys could you please try not to sound like a heard of elephants when you come down the stairs” Stacey says causing me to erupt in laughter. 

“Sorry mommy” The youngest one replied.

“So boys this is Mallory and she is going to be staying with for a while now introduce yourselves!” She says before walking out of the room. Great she left me here with them alone.

“Hey I’m Jace and this is my twin Jesse,” One says, his golden brown hair is perfectly styled upwards a nice california tan and the pretties blue eyes. 

“Hey,” the other one says I’m guessing he’s Jace’s twin because he looks the same but has shaggy hair and brown eyes. 

“I’m Peter!” The littlest one said coming up to me and pulling on my pant leg.

“Hey I’m Corey,”  I think he’s the oldest one but I’m not sure.

“Cameron,” One says giving my a small nod he looks like the twins but not quite Cam would for sure like him. Well she would like all of them mostly because they all look like Abercrombie and fitch models oh lord they are attractive, but I would have to say Jace and Cameron would have to be the hottest. 

“Hey I’m Charlie!” Another one says he looks like he’s younger then the rest but not as you as Peter maybe about  14 years old. 

“Um hi I’m Mallory I’m from Michigan um I’m 16 yea” I say shyly. 

“Oh Hey um Jace, Jesse and Cameron are 16 Peters 6 Corey’s 18 and I’m 14” Charlie said.

“Guys when you’re done  show Mallory to her room and help her with her bags, Mallory I’m so sorry I need to run to the office real quick I’ll be right back!” She says while running  out the door. 

“Okay we got them!” Corey says as he picks up one of my bags.

“Thanks” I mumble and grab the rest of them. 

 We walk through the huge house and he leads me to a room with a big M  on the front. 

“Thanks” I say once again after we get inside the giant room.

“Yea no problem” Corey says with a smile and walks out. 

I take a glance around the room. The theme is blue and zebra. A king sized bed sits in on a raised platform with a mac computer to its right and a bug flat screen tv.

“So I see you like your room,” A deep voice says from behind me.

“Um yea its nice” I say awkwardly.

“Do you remember my name?” He asks.

“Yea its Jace,” I reply. I remember him and Corey.

“Probably because I’m the hottest yea?” He says while flexing his muscle.

conceded much? I think to myself.

“Um,” I mumble while a blush creeps to my face. 

“Well I would like to show you around,” He says with a smirk and walks out.

I could get used to this place.