My Life With The Eliot Boys

Chapter 6

“WAKEY WAKEY!” A voice yelled into my ear. 

“Come on get up! Its time to go to school!” Another yelled. causing me to grumble back. It was to early to think about school. 

“YO GET UP” the first voice yelled again causing me to grasp my pillow and whack them in the head.  I heard muffled laughter from under the covers that guarded me from the outside world. 

“I’m going to get mom to come in here if you don’t get up!” A small voice taunted causing me to throw the blankets off of my head. 

I sat up to see 16 eyes looking at me as if I was an animal in the zoo.

“What?” I yelled waving my arms around. I probably looked like a mad woman with my bed head and sleepy eyes. 

“Get ready for school!” Jace said pointing to the closet.

“Be down in 20 minutes don’t forget I’m driving you!” Corey said referring to last night. 

“I thought Jace was going to drive her to school” Jesse said in a suggestive matter causing Charlie to laugh and earning a glare from Jace.

“Shut the hell up and let the girl get ready!” Jace snapped shoving the rest of the boys out of my room. 

“Sorry about that they are annoying bye be down in 20 if you want breakfast,” He said and with that he let me to get dressed by myself. 

I looked around my room before locating my flat iron and plugging it in, as it heated up I applied a thin layer of mascara and a little bit of eye liner. I straightened my hair and then went to go to pick out my outfit. After about 10 minutes I decided on a nice dress and a pair of black converse I checked my appearance one more time and ran down the stairs. 

“Hey you look so pretty! I love the shoes it makes you look so much more edgier! Sorry I haven’t had a girl in the house in forever I’ll let you eat, I made eggs and toast its on the table everybody’s in there!” Stacey said. 

“Thanks so much really!” I said before walking into the dining room. 

“Good morning Mallory how was you sleep?” Mr. Eliot asked me.

“Really great but some people did some shouting to wake me up,” I told him as the boys laughed at me. 

I stared down at my eggs causing my stomach to growl, I never even realized how hungry I was till now. I gobbled up my eggs and eat my toast as fast as I could. 

“Ready?” Corey asked me. Was I ready? No not as all. Do I have to be ready? Yes. I’m not ready at all be I’m never going to tell anyone that, no way. If I go to this school I’m saying good bye to my past something I’ve been trying to do for a long time. 

“Yea” I lie casually. We walk to the door with Jace, Jesse, Cameron and Charlie trailing close behind. 

“Okay Me and Mallory are going to take my car, the twins are together in a car and Cameron sorry your stuck with fresh meat this year,” Corey told them as three cars pulled up in to the massive driveway.  We got into the one in the front it was a slick black Lamborghini  behind us the others got into a sliver Bugatti and a black Mustang. 

“So how long is it going to take for us to get there?” I ask hesitantly.

“Don’t be nervous theres nothing to worry about we’ve got your back, but we should be there in five minutes,” Corey said doing his best to reassure me. After a few miles of driving we pulled up to the biggest school I had ever seen. The front of the building was covered in all glass.