My Life With The Eliot Boys

Chapter 5

I ran up to my room before being stopped in the middle of the hallway by Cameron.

"Hey Mallory I was just heading down to dinner you might want to come," Cameron said.

"Okay I just need to put my jacket in my room and I will be right down," I replied while motioning to my jacket.

"Mind if I tag along? I don't really want to go down there yet,"

"Yea thats cool you might have to help me find my way around though this house is bigger then my elementary school!"

"Seriously?"

"No not really I was just exaggerating," I said with a laugh.

"Are you excited for school tomorrow?" He asked as we walked into my room and put my jacket back.

"Um not really I'm a tad bit scared, I don't know how it is here but back home everyone we went to school with grew up together and you pretty much knew who everyone was so if its like that here I don't know if I'll be able to make any friends," I relied truthfully. I was terrified to go to school here I was some new girl going to try and make friends.

"Don't worry with us you'll have no trouble making friends, Heres the kitchen!" i he said while pushing through a big wooden door.

"Cameron, Mallory please take a seat," Mrs. Elliot said. I slipped in the chair between Cameron and Jace.

"I hope you like spaghetti because thats what I made!"

"I love spaghetti!" I replied. I really did love spaghetti. We all dug into the food she had prepared for us. I looked around at the ate boys as they stuffed there faces full of noodles. It was almost gross. Sauce was splattered on their faces and they seem to have no care in the world that they looked like total animals. I knew boys were crazy when it came to eating but I never thought they would be like this.

"Boys! Show some manners! You are going to scare Mallory away with your horrid eating habits!" Mrs. Eliot scolded.

"Hey you said that Mallory was part of the family and we eat like this in front of you so I don't see why this is a problem?" Corey said smugly.

The rest of the boys erupted in laughter be quickly stopped after a stern looked from their dad. We ate for a little while longer before Mrs. Eliot started up a conversation with the youngest peter asking him about kindergarden.

"But I don't like Marty because he pooped his pants and his mom had to come get him but he smelt kind of stinky. Also my new favorite part is lunch time last year sure we got to nap but now we get to eat to!" He rambled on. I let out a small laugh at the lunch time thing because thats pretty much everyones favorite time of school.

"Speaking of school are you excited for tomorrow everyone? First day of school its a big one," Mr. Eliot said.

"Of course this year should be a breeze for me all easy classes that means I get to focus on football," Corey stated earning a proud look from his dad.

"I'm surely not I'm a flipping freshman and everyone hates the freshman! Plus we can't even sit in the student section without getting yelled at or having a crappy seat!" Corey complained.

"Well we didn't have any trouble in our freshman year," Cameron said almost gloating.

"Yea thats because you guys were claimed to be sex on legs and you had Corey for you guys he was a legend and you all know you aren't falling to far behind in his footsteps! You're all going to make varsity!" He shot back almost jealous of the three brothers.

I took what he had said into consideration, people do hate freshman. A lot but why though? I guess because some of them are just annoying as heck. They went on talking about what were the good things about high school and that Charlie would have nothing to worry about. I zoned out about half way through them walking about how Jesse managed to pass Spanish 2 because he rarely ever did his homework. After a while we all finished up eating and I went off you my room to check out what I was going to wear.

"Hey Mallory wait up!" I turned around to see Corey running after me.

"Yea?" I asked I hadn't talked to him other then when we first met but he seemed like a cool guy.

"Where you going?" He asked as he caught up to me.

"My room I was just going to see what I could wear and maybe skype my friends," I explained.

"Cool can I come with? Sorry I'm just really bored," He stated as I walked into my room. I looked at him weird before nodding. I guess he's just trying to be friendly.

We entered my room and he flopped down on my bed. Well I guess I didn't have to tell him to sit down. Boys they never do have a problem with making themselves comfortable.

"I'm going to call my friends now so please don't be alarmed if the bombard you with questions and make any weird comments," I say warning him about Becca and Cami well mostly Cam she can be a bit crazy and I know she has been dying to see the Cali boys.

"It's okay not many people can resist my charms and good looks," He said wiggling his eyebrows is a suggestive matter. I just laughed at hime before getting on line. I clicked the call button on becca's image because she would be more likely to answer then Cami. After a few rings she finally picked up.

"Yo Yo Yo what crackalacin up in the his house!" Cami yelled as soon I came on the screen.

"Crazy as ever I see?" I replied back before laughing.

"Help me!" Becca said.

"Woah, Who's the hottie lomattie with the beach body standing behind you?" Cami said while pointing to Corey.

"Corey would be my name, see I told you I'm irresistible," He said turning to me.

"Yea in your dreams pretty boy!" I shot back.

"Mal stop flirting and tell us who this kid is! Come on help a sister out!" Cam said whining into the screen.

"One we were not flirting he's just irritating! Two this is Corey one of the boys I'm living with, you with have the non pleasure of meeting him this weekend when you join me this weekend and three don't encourage him," replied shooting him a glare.

"They are coming this weekend? Bring your party close because this weekend there a party!!" He said dancing around my room.

"He's a keeper!" Becca whispered into the microphone. I gave her a nasty look. Causing her to put her hands up in defense.

I heard Becca's mom calling her so they said they had to get off.

"Well I like your friends!" Corey said with smile.

"I'm sure you do," I said while shutting off the computer.

"Well I know you will miss me greatly but I have to leave! See you in the morning because I will be driving you to school in style, don't miss me to much!" He said and ran out of my room before I could say anything. I sighed and turned on the shower. I wonder what tomorrow will even be like? And why did Corey come with me? He's just crazy, and cute but not as cute as Jace for sure. Jace is just attractive gosh what the heck is happing to me! I'm starting to sound like Cam, well she is my best friend she could be rubbing off on me. What am I going to do with my self?

Hey Guys! Its me again hope you like this chapter I do. Let me know what you think. The next few chapters will be her at school lots of drama yay! Also whos excited for her friends to come bye?