un

FYI: un is French for 1 the chapters are gonna be titled with French numbers.

Tyler;

"She sleeps alone,

My heart want's to come home.

I wish I was, I wish I was.

Besid-"

I woke up to my iPhone 4s playing "Beside You" by 5 Seconds of Summer. I quickly shut off my alarm and got out of bed. I made it real quick before grabbing some undergarments and going into my bathroom. I locked the door, stripped and go into the shower. I washed my hair, body and shaved before getting out.

I dried off and applied some baby oil and lotion. Then slipped on my undergarments and my soft light grey robe. I walked out of my bathroom while drying my hair and stepped inside my walk in closet. I searched the racks, shelves, compartments & drawers before deciding on something quick, yet comfy.

I decided on a slightly cropped white tank top, black sweatpants with white laces and a grey cardigan. I slipped that on and my white converse. I let my hair down which was slightly wavy and put on some friendship bracelets that me & Sky made together to hide the scars on my wrists.

She doesn't that I cut and it would kill her if she found out. And the last thing I want to do is hurt my bestfriend. I grabbed my light blue JANSPORT backpack and phone.

I headed down the stairs in hopes that none of the boys were here

I headed down the stairs in hopes that none of the boys were here. Since Luck was on my side - for now - none of them were here. I skipped breakfast because I don't eat food or I'll get fat. I got in my white Jeep Wrangler and headed to school.

I parked in the parking lot and sighed before killing the engine, getting out. I closed the door and walked in the school with my head down. Because of Jack and his friends everyone at school hates me accept Sky. She's been by my side for years and i'm thankful for her everyday.

I walked into the school and to my locker. I put in the combination and opened only for it to be slammed hard onto my fingers made me let out a cry in pain. "Please open it." I begged tears welling up in my eyes as the pain started to build up.

"Is the little slut crying?" That voice belonged to no other than my amazing brother Jack. "Why should I?" By now the halls were empty and was just me and the group.

"I'm not a slut." I said back confidently staring back at him.

"Well, that's an extra beating after school so meet us at the school gates. By little slut." He said as him and his crew walked off. I shakily put in combination of my locker and immediately removed my hand from my locker. I could tell by all the blood that my knuckles were probably broken. I lightly touched it and winced.

I grabbed my books with my right hand and hurried off to Math class. I had this class with Matt and Cameron who just threw rude, mean notes at me. I crouched down in my seat and sighed deeply. This is gonna be a really long class.

hiiiiiii

i'm really excited for this

💕peace out, bitchessss!!!

word count: 561

device: Dell Computer

time: 12:39am

battery percentage: 84%

-babygirlpey-

edited