deux

Tyler;

After 8th period I quickly walked to my locker trying to avoid the boys as much as possible; but of course luck is never on my side. They were there standing around my locker talking and looking for me. I tried my best to do disappear into the crowd and forgot all about my locker. I made it out of the school and looked for my car through the tall students.

As soon as I was about to unlock the car, a hand reached out and yanked me back making me fall on the ground. "You thought you could run away? Not happening; that's an extra hard beating for you. Jack, Shawn carry her to the football field." I looked up to see the one and only Jack Johnson my amazing brother.

"Damn Jack! She's heavy!" G said laughing as I struggled trying to get out of their grip. "Stop moving you fat pig!" He screamed making me flinch and immediately stop. Once we got to the football field they held me up as my brother stood in front of me. He and his friends started yelling a bunch of rude things at me.

They then threw me on the football field and I fell on my bruised which made me cry out in pain. G and Shawn picked me up again and then the pain really came.

"You're such a fucking disappointment!" Jack said punching and kneeing me in the face. I coughed up a bunch of blood as he blew another punch. Then Aaron, Matt, Cameron, Nash, Carter & Taylor threw bunches of kicks and punches at my face, stomach, legs - everything.

Then in sync Jack G and Shawn stepped back making me fall on my back. I slowly turned over on my side and saw Jack's patriotic vans right in front of me. I felt his shoe pressure down on my cheek which mad me scream out in pain.

Tears fell down my cheeks and mixed with blood as they fell down my neck. I laid flat on my back as Jack crouched in front of me. He then bent down to my level and started choking me. I tried to pry his hands off but I was powerless. "What the hell!" Me and the guys turned over and saw my older sister Callie.

"C-Callie!" I choked out looking at her. I looked back at Jack as he was still choking me. He was staring directly at me. He held my neck tighter an angry face evident and soon his picture became blurry as everything went black. My hands dropped and my faced turned to the side as I stopped breathing. That's it. He killed me; he got his dream I guess.

I updated!

i'm still really excited for this

💕peace out, bitchessss!!!

word count: 481

device: Dell Computer

time: 7:00pm

battery percentage: 100%

-babygirlpey-

edited