cinq

Jack; - plot twist, bitchess!! :P -

After Kyle kicked us out I was shocked. I never knew that we bullied her so bad that she wanted to kill herself and that she cut. Well the cutting did explain her always wearing sweatpants and sweatshirt or sweaters a lot; even in the Summer & Spring. Once we got to the waiting room, we sat down - no one saying a single word.

Tears brimmed my eyes as I kept blinking trying to hold them back. I felt like a complete monster, I had bullied my own sister to the point of death. A couple of stray tears fell down my face as I kept my eyes glued to the floor.

Not just 3 hours ago I choked my little sister to death. My parents are probably really disappointed of me; especially Mom. Kyle was her favorite kid because we were twins - identical - and she reminded Mom because of me.

I miss them so fucking much! An uncontrollable sob escaped my lips as I continued whipping unwanted tears away. I soon heard laughing and looked up to see Kyle walking towards us. She didn't look very happy to see us; but who could blame her?

//////after Kyle punched Jack/////

Me and the boys stood in shock as she walked away. As much as Kyle's punch hurt, I knew that I really deserved it. I miss me and Kyle's relationship. We had gave each other nicknames; mine was Jakeypoo while hers was KyKyPie. I let out a quiet chuckle as me and the boys piled into my black SUV. I got in the driver's seat and pulled out the hospital's parking lot, speeding home.

We pulled into the driveway and we got out heading inside. We piled into the living room, each of us grabbing a controller for Call of Duty: Black Ops. Me, Gilinsky & Cameron sat on one couch. Shawn & Aaron on the loveseat. Carter, Taylor & Nash in front of us. And Matt was in front of Shawn & Aaron.

"Matt turn on the TV and PS4." I told him as he muttered some pretty incoherent words under his breathe while walking over to the TV turning it on. He then turned on the PS4 and switched the TV to the game channel.

He sat back down in his previous spot and picked his controller. We waited for the game to load then we started playing. After about 20 minutes we heard the front door and giggles and chatter filled the living room besides the scream of the men on CoD.

We heard voices and we then heard excited screams. We all averted our eyes to see Kyle jumping up and down in excitement?

"My older sister is sexting her boyfriend!" I heard Kyle say laughing at Callie as she turned a deep red. Callie gave her the middle finger as she kept blushing. "Love you too!"

"Let's go to your room." We heard Callie say while helping Kyle grab the food and drinks. They started walked upstairs giggling and headed to Kyle's room - I presume. We then heard her door close which indicated they were in the room.

"Girls, man." Gilinsky said laughing. I shook my head laughing with him.

"Tell me about it." I replied shooting some more bad guys with my controller.

Kyle;

So, me and Callie decided that we were going to change born of our names. For me thought we were gonna change everything - basically, anything that the boys would or could easily recognize.

"So, tell me what you wanna look like; hair color, eye color, skin tone, etc." she asked grabbing a chip from the Doritos bag.

"Hmm." I thought trying to picture myself the way I want to look. "Let's just go to the mall and find out?" I suggested. She nodded.

"But before we do anything, where are we going to move? Where do you want to live - out of state, out of country...?" She asked finishing up her RedBull.

"Let's move to California or Miami." I suggested thinking about what was better.

"Let's move to Miami!"

hiiiiiii

sorta-long chapter because I love you guys soooo much!

💕peace out, bitchessss!!!

in the media above is a picture of their living room

word count: 719

device: Apple iPad Air

time: 9:08pm

battery percentage: 84%

-babygirlpey-

edited