quatre

RECAP:

"Leggo!" I said as me and Callie walked out laughing. We took the elevator to the Lobby since we were on Level 5. Once the elevator stopped I looked over and saw...

PRESENT:

I looked over and saw my brother and his friends sitting there with there head in their hands. My brother looked worse though; he honestly looked like he was just/ or is crying. Me and Callie looked at each other and continued walking, not caring out the boys. We went over and sat on the other side of the room and began filling out the Hospital's release forms.

I looked up a little and saw the boys staring at us. "Okay, so I need you to help me with this stuff. Okay?" Callie asked turning to me. I nodded and she began asking the typed questions on the sheets.

- Callie: Bold, Tyler: Italic -

Full Name?

Tyler Aria Johnson

Age?

14 years old

Birthday?

June 1, 20

Allergies?

Pollen, Nuts from Trees & Bee stings

Ethnicity?

White (a.k.a Caucasian)

City, State, Zip Code, Address?

I gave her a questioning look. She told me it was okay to say our current address.

Omaha, Nebraska, 68114, 1444 Northwood Street

//////////////////

After about 30 more minutes of questions we were finally done. We both signed our signatures at the bottom and handed them to the lady at the front desk. "Leggo!" I yelled as me and Callie laughed at my reaction and sudden outburst. I grabbed my string backpack and we headed out the hospital. "Oh wait!" I walked back into the hospital and searched for Dr. Simpson.

I went up to him and gave him a quick squeeze. "Thanks again." I said before walking out and meeting up with Callie. By the time I got outside Callie was screaming at Jack and the boys. I stood right beside her and all the attention immediately turned to me.

"I have nothing to say." I said nonchalantly, crossing my arms across my chest. "Everything she's saying is right. You guys are such fucking assholes; you know that! Especially you Jack. And matter-of-factly. I think the boys deserve to know."

He started to glare at me knowing exactly what I was talking about. "Don't you fucking dare." He glared at me.

"Try me?" I said giving him a proud smirk. "I'm Jack's "little" sister." I put quotation marks around little as all the boys gasped.

"I'm the older twin!" He argued stepping closer. I stepped directly in front of him. Us looking eye to eye.

"By 5 goddamn seconds, you ass!" I yelled at him. I turned to Callie. "Can we just go already?" She nodded and started to get in the car. I was about to walk away until I walked right up to him and socked him square in his face. "Bye my dear little brother." I smirked at him one more time before walking away.

I got into Callie's car and we drove to the school to pick up my Jeep. She parked next to my car and we got out. Both of us started searching for my car keys. We found them on the ground under my Jeep. I crouched down and grabbed them before unlocking the doors. I opened the door and started the car.

The plan was to get my car then go to and sort out some stuff before going to the mall. I started the engine and waited for Callie to pull out before doing the same. And hopefully you guys figured out that we're really rich. Our parents left us  about 81.1 billion dollars. Then on each credit - which is 3 - they put $20,000,000 on each card. Which leaves $80,940,000,000 in our savings.

Callie soon pulled into our big driveway with me following closely behind. And just my luck, - sarcasm -, Jack and his friends came here. Yay! Again that was sarcasm. I parked then killed the engine. I grabbed my backpack and got out, locking the doors in the process. I put in the house key and opened the door. I left the door open so Callie could get in then closed after her, locking it. I turned around and was met by the boys playing video games in the living room.

"Callie are we doing it my room, the office, the kitchen or your room?" I asked grabbing a Red Bull for Callie and a Red Monster drink for me. I grabbed us some snickers - peanut butter for me - , 2 Arizona's sweetened tea, 2 bags of Nacho Cheese Doritos & 1 big bag of Fun Yuns. I awaited for Callie's answer.

"Hey Callie! Why don't you stop sexting and tell me which room!" I smirked causing her to blush a deep red. "No fucking way!" The boys turned to me as I excitedly jumped up and down.

"My older sister is sexting her boyfriend!" I said laughing at her as she turned a deep red. She gave me the middle finger as she kept blushing. "Love you too!"

"Let's go to your room." She said helping me grab the food and drinks. We walked upstairs giggling and headed to my room. We grabbed her white Mac and began working.

☁hiiiiiii

☄extra long chapter because I love you guys soooo much!

💕peace out, bitchessss!!!

☁️fyi: I gave you guys a longer chapter for 143 reads & 7 votes

☄in the media above is Callie who is played by Eliza Rose

word count: 919

device: Dell Computer

time: 9:08pm

battery percentage: 82%

-babygirlpey-

edited