dix

Peyton/ Tyler

She looked where I was looking and she nodded. "Come on. Let's see if you can get there attention, yeah?" I nodded and took a deep breath.

Me and Callie engaged in conversation as we started walking and once we were within 5ft. from the boys their attention turned to us - well mostly me but whatever -. We smirked at each and other and continued talking. We then we walked to a table that was 3 tables over from the boys and decided on what to eat.

"Okay so we need to decide between Subway, Panera Bread, Papa John's, Starbucks - even though we're already going to go there -,  Sweet Fro-" I got abruptly cut off by no other than Nash Grier; one of my bullies.

"I know what you can eat instead?" He whispered in my ear. I laughed and turned around to face. "You wish. Your never going to get me so quit trying. Now your just embarrassing yourself." I smirked at him before walking off into one of the lines leaving him dumbfounded.

I walked up to the line for Starbucks and waited in line. After about 10 minutes it was just me and one guy with platinum blond bleached hair. I frowned. I've never seen him before. Is he new? Did he just move? Because if so he's really hot.

"Thanks. And I'm just here for a photoshoot." Someone said which made me snap out of my daze. "Huh? What?" I looked up and noticed him smirking down at me. I blushed a bright red before scratching my neck nervously.

"I'm guessing that I said that out aloud?" I asked already knowing the answer while laughing nervously

"I'm guessing that I said that out aloud?" I asked already knowing the answer while laughing nervously. "Yeah you did."  I blushed more looking away. He softly brought his finger to my chin forcing me to look at him.

"Don't hid it; you look cute when you blush." He said making me smile. "I'm Lucky." He held out his hand for me to shake.

"Peyton." I smiled shaking his hand. Wow they're really soft. "Thanks." He said smirking at me.

"I've really got to stop saying this stuff out loud." I said laughing at myself. Neither one of us had let our hands go and I honestly didn't want to. He smiled down at me as I returned it.

"Sir? Here's your frappe'." A girl worker said handing him his Frappuccino. He then had to let go of my hand which made me slightly frown. "Don't worry babe. Here hand me your phone." He laughed. I gave him a questioning look before handing him my Rose Gold phone.

He typed something before he asked me to take a picture with him. I nodded and did a peace sign with my tongue sticking out while he kissed my cheek. He took the picture and set it as his profile picture.

"Really? "Sexy Blue"?" I asked as he laughed. "I'm gonna start calling you Blue." I giggled at the nickname as he scrunched up his nose.

"Whatever." He said shrugging handing me back my phone. "I gotta go babe. I'll text you later, yeah?" He said smiling at me. I nodded and blushed as he kissed my cheek before leaving. I ordered me and Callie's frappe' before heading to Papa John's for a cheese pizza.

I walked back to our table balancing to drinks and a large pizza before sitting down. She looked at me smirking as I grabbed a slice of pizza. "What?" I asked taking a bite out of it. "Who's the hot babe you were talking to?" She asked wiggling her eyebrows referring to Lucky.

"Just a new friend I met today. And no I don't like him." I said shrugging taking another bite. Of course I liked him. "Do you have his number because I would love to turn on his ove-" Before she could even finish her sentence I cut her off.

"Back off he's mine." I growled. I slapped my hand to mouth realizing what I just said. She smirked at me in satisfaction. "I-I don't k-know w-where that came from."

"You like him; don't lie Pey." She told me. I nodded in defeat as I finished my first slice. "Anyways let's go and start packing." I nodded and threw my trash away before grabbing my frappe' and my phone as Cal grabbed the pizza.

Before we past the boys I stopped and said. "Bye boys." Before walking away with Callie.

All the Boys

Godamn she's hot. That platinum blonde dude is fucking lucky.

☁hiiiiiii XP

☄ you: FINALLY YOU UPDATED YOU BITCH me: well damn girl lol XP

💕peace out, bitchessss!!!

☁this is has got to be my favorite part since it features LUCKY BLUE FUCKING SMITH

word count: 779

device: Dell Computer

time: 10:00pm

battery percentage: 100%

-babygirlpey-

edited