onze

Peyton/ Tyler

Once we got home I immediately started packing my bags. Callie was trying to help me pack all of my new clothes before the boys got home. Callie got a text saying that the boys wouldn't be back until about 10:00 so that gave us plenty of time.

Once we finished doing everything, we packed all the stuff in the moving truck with the help of some hot helpers 😉! I got 2 numbers out of 4.  After all the stuff was packed away in the moving truck, we gave them the address to our new house and they were off. We headed back in the house and went our separate ways.

I went up to my room and started packing up the rest of my stuff in my carry on. We had new furniture at the house so I didn't have to worry about my bed, nightstand or desk. In my carry on was my MacBook, iPad Pro, pink blue & black Polaroid camera, my wireless BEATS, a change of clothes, wallet, homemade fruit water, chargers (except my phone charger), toothbrush & toothpaste, my sketchbook and socks.

I zipped up my carry on and slipped it under my bed. I then walked out of my room and headed into Cal's room. "You done packing?" I asked her as I saw her zip up a suitcase.

"Yup." She said as she stuffed it under her bed also. "You okay?" She looked concerned. I nodded putting my arms out for a hug. She came close and gave me a hug.

"I just wish that we were moving for a different reason. This sucks." I said as my eyes got watery and my voice cracked at the end. "I never did anything to them! Why would they do this to me?" I could feel her sweatshirt was damp because of my tears. A loud sob escaped from my mouth as she held me tighter.

That's how we spent the rest of the night. Me crying until I had no tears left; Cal holding me, stroking my long hair. This brought back memories, which made me cry again.

//FLASHBACK//

"It'll be okay baby. Don't cry." My mom said stroking my hair, trying to calm me down. "Shh. Don't cry. Mommy's right here, baby." My 5-year-old-self started to calm down. Whenever I would have bad dreams, she would come in my room and come stroke my hair to calm me down.

Then she would promise to stay with me till I fell asleep. After that I would have peaceful dreams.

//FLASHBACK OVER//

//NEXT DAY//
I woke up in Callie's bed the next morning, and my eyebrows furrowed in confusion. Then flashbacks of me coming into Callie's room and crying flooded my mind and I got up. I tried shaking Callie awake but her being her, she's a heavy sleeper. I started smacking her face but that didn't work.

So, I went to extreme measures and pushed her off the bed. "Fuck." She groaned getting off the floor. Her hair was a huge mess and she had dried drool on the side of her chin. She glared at me as I smiled cheekily at her.

I got off the bed as she followed. She gave me one of her deadliest glares and that's when I made a run for it. I practically sprinted out of her room and down the stairs. I tripped over one of the steps and ended up doing 2 forward cartwheels before I somehow sat in a stool chair.

Wtf? I thought as I breathed heavily. I turned around and all the boys were staring at me. "What? You've never seen a girl get chased before?" I asked rolling my eyes as I put my hair up in a bun.

Shit. Me and Callie are going to have to move tonight, if we don't want the boys to see us. I thought. I took out my phone and texted Callie.

PeyPey😈: we need to move tonight!! Like at around 12a.m?

CalPal💘: okay, sounds good. I don't look like a monster now😂

PeyPey😈: ok good😂😘

Soon, Callie came downstairs with her Mac and ignored the boys just like I did. I got out eggs, butter & bread. I then put two pieces of toast in the toaster while I made 2 over-easy eggs. I put them on 2 plates and handed one to Callie as we ate.

//12 A.M.//

I woke up to my phone alarm and turned it off. I quickly dressed in (pic below ). I put my hair up in a messy bun and applied some mascara and my pink & blue BABY LIPS.

I made sure all of my stuff was in my carry on (which was a backpack & suitcase) and slipped on some ADIDAS leggings over my black CALVIN KLIEN'S

I made sure all of my stuff was in my carry on (which was a backpack & suitcase) and slipped on some ADIDAS leggings over my black CALVIN KLIEN'S. I grabbed my phone and put it in my sweatshirt pocket. I made my bed before I turned off my bedside lamp. I put on my adidas cap and quietly closed the door, locking behind me.

I quietly knocked on Callie's door and went in seeing her quickly put on some makeup. "You ready?" I whispered. She nodded grabbing her backpack & suitcase, locking her door. I left a note on my bed for Jack & his friends simply saying "I'm done". I called for an Uber making sure I had both of our car keys.

When it arrived, I put the suitcases in the trunk and got in the passenger's seat as Callie got in the back. I gave the Uber driver the airport name and we were off.

30 minutes later we were in the airport at McDonald's eating chicken nuggets and fries with frappés from Starbucks. She had a S'mores Frappé while I had Cotton Candy. About 10 minutes after we finished, our got called and we threw away all our trash. 2 minutes before we got called, we went back to Starbucks and ordered 2 more frappés. We boarders the plane.

My seat was the window seat and Callie was seated behind me. I went to my messages and saw his name. I tapped on our messages and told him I was on the plane.

Babygirl😊💘: Hey! I'm on the plane. I'm gonna miss you ☹️💕

3 minutes later he replied.

________🔹: Look up babe.

My eyebrows furrowed together as I read 2 times to make sure I read it right. I looked up and a big smile came across my face.

hiiiiiii XP

you: FINALLY YOU UPDATED YOU BITCH me: well damn girl lol XP

💕peace out, bitchessss!!!

☁I wonder about who she was texting and who she sawwww? *wiggles eyebrows*

☄can you guys vote so that way I know you like it? Also thanks for over 1k. I'm crying rn. I can't

word count: 1,144

device: Apple iPhone 5s Silver

time: 11:31am

battery percentage: 21%

-babygirlpey-

edited