neuf

Tyler

Me and Callie went to a bunch of stores before we decided on going to the food court. Although, I suggested that we go to the car first and unload the bags. I then proceeded to ask her if we could stop at the Apple Store . Once we got to the Apple store, we started looking for our designated electronics.

"What do you want?" Callie asked me. "But just an FYI, we're getting an iMac for the office in our new house." I nodded in response as I thought about my dream Apple products.

"I want a Rose Gold iPhone 6s, Rose Gold iPad Pro, Black Apple Watch, Marble MacBook Pro, Beats Wireless Matte Black & a Rose Gold Belkin Valet Charge Dock for Apple Watch + iPhone." I answered all in one breath. She giggled at how much I wanted once it left my mouth.

"Oh my god! Tyle- I mean Maggie." She caught herself as we both kept giggling at each other. Once we recovered from our laughing fits we both told the workers what we wanted. Once they set everything up we grabbed our electronics and left the store.

We dropped off our chargers, laptops & iPad's in the car with the rest of our stuff and gave each other our numbers. "Can we get a tattoo?" I asked Callie while looking at a Instagram post.

"Sure; leggo!" She said ecxitedly as she dragged me to the Tattoo & Piercing Parlor. I laughed at her silliness as we walked in. We walked up to the desk and was greeted by a man who looked to be in his Early 30s with an eyebrow peiercing and tattoos going up his arms and neck.

"How may I help you ladies?" he asked. I thought about what I wanted before I decided.

"Umm. Can me and my sister both get a tattoo with - picture below -?" I asked, he nodded in response. "And then can I get a tattoo that has a pulse that flat lines at the end - other pic -? And then I also want a black nose piercing - last picture -."

He nodded and brought me to the back of the shop

He nodded and brought me to the back of the shop. There was a curtain that he opened up so we could both get in. In the room was a bed that could be adjusted and there was an office chair next to it. On the walls there was some pictures of tattoo designs and piercings. "Okay so lay down right there." He told me. I nodded my head and laid down on the leather black bed.

"Okay so which tattoo do you want me to do first?" He asked

"Okay so which tattoo do you want me to do first?" He asked. "Umm.. can we get my sister and do the sister one first?" I asked. He nodded and told me he would back. A couple minutes later he came back with my sister.

"Are you scared?" She asked sitting next to me on a spare chair. "Yes." I nodded frantically. "I still hate needles."

She laughed at my childishness. "I'll let you squeeze my hand if you need to." She suggested to which I nodded too. "Why did I let you talk me into this?" I whined as I chuckled at myself.

"Knowing you; you might fall asleep during the whole thing." With that comment we both busted out laughing as the guy looked at us weirdly. After our laughing fit he asked where woul we want the sister tattoo.

"Can we get mine on my left wrist and her's on her right wrist?" I asked.

"Okay. Let the magic begin!" He said as me and Callie laughed at him.

//2 HOURS LATER//

After two hours of immense pain I had 2 tattoos and a nose piercing while Callie just had one tattoo. We were now on Instagram making new accounts. My username was @peypeyjohnson and hers was @calcaljohnson.

We both did the same thing for Twitter, Musical.ly, Pinterest, SoundCloud, Live.ly, Live.me, Tumblr, Snapchat & YouTube. For Facebook & I put 'Peyton Johnson' and Callie did 'Callie Johnson'. Once all our accounts were made we downloaded other apps - some games some important.

Me and Callie then took a picture with my blue selfie stick and posted it on both of our Instagram's & tagged each other. Almost 10 seconds later we got 2k likes and 3k followers each. We laughed at some of the comments posted. Some said:

'OMG! That's perfection right there!'

'THEY ARE SOO HOT!!'

'MARRY ME💍💎'

'they look like sluts!"

That last one got to me and made me frown until Callie told me that getting hate was normal. I nodded and calmed down. "I'm hungry." I said as I turned off my phone.

"Your always hungry." Callie said while laughing at me. "Shut up." I replied laughing with her.

"Fine. We can go to the food court." She sighed giving in.

"TO THE FOOD COURT WE GO!" I yelled earning looks from some people as I took Callie's arm and dragged her to the food court with me. She laughed at me as I froze.

"Maggie. Maggie? What's wrong?" Callie asked me with concern.

☁hiiiiiii XP

☄I'm sorry I didn't upload I was kind of procrastinating a bit; but here you go!

💕peace out, bitchessss!!!

☁this is has to be the longest chapter in this book! XP

word count: 891

device: Dell Computer

time: 9:10am

battery percentage: 100%

-babygirlpey-

edited