six

Tyler;

So after me and Callie settled that we were moving to Miami, Florida, Me and her started looking for houses, apartments, condos, flats - basically anything that doesn't cost too much.  We finally found a nice luxury condo-type house in Miami Beach. So we bought it and decided on movie dates.

We needed enough time to do the makeover, change my driver's license, load up all our stuff without the boys knowing and buy furniture and stuff - we decided on buying new furniture -

We needed enough time to do the makeover, change my driver's license, load up all our stuff without the boys knowing and buy furniture and stuff - we decided on buying new furniture -. We successfully bought the house and decided to move in on March 13th, 2016.

Today was February the 29th; so we first bookmarked the page with our house on it. Then we started looking for furniture and appliances. As far as we knew, the house came with a huge fridge, a medium-sized stove, a nice two-sided sink & a nice sized dishwasher.

The house had a huge living room and kitchen, with 5 bedrooms, 3 walk-in-closets, 2 regular closets, an office near the kitchen, laundry room, a bar & island that's with the kitchen, 3 1/2 bath, a finished basement, a gym, recording booth, etc.

Callie said that she would give me the biggest room and closet. Both of our rooms had balconies that overlooked our whole backyard - including our huge pool - and the beautiful ocean.

Anyways, after we looked at everything we decided that since it was about 8:30pm to just do the makeover at around 12:00pm

Anyways, after we looked at everything we decided that since it was about 8:30pm to just do the makeover at around 12:00pm. We gathered all the trash, cups and bottles and brought them all downstairs. The boys were probably upstairs in Jack's room as we threw away the trash. Since we finished all the food about 5 hours ago, we decided on ordering Little Caesars.

My bruises still hurt a little and were sore but I could actually walk. Because of my asthma, I had to carry an inhaler around with me 24/7. And jack choking me to death didn't help that out at all. "I'm going to go get my phone and order. I don't wanna use the house phone." I told Callie skipping up the steps.

As I was walking to my room I bumped into Gilinsky. I quickly tried to walk past him but he grabbed my arm making me wince and pulled me in front of him. He sighed, "I'm sorry for everything we did to you Kyle. I never wanted to hurt you physical nor mental but I really wanted to stay friends with Jack."

I looked into his eyes searching for lies but everything he was saying was genuine. I sighed putting my head down; I didn't know whether to accept his apology or not. He lifted my head up with his finger, making me look at the him. "Please Ky. I really am sorry." He was pleading me with his eyes and I honestly felt like he was telling the truth.

Then he did the unthinkable. He placed his soft lips on mine and kissed me. It held so much passion and love and wasn't forced or rough. I kissed back wrapping my arms around his neck, pulling him as close as I could. He smiled into the kiss at my actions and wrapped his arms around my tiny waist. I son pulled away much to his dismay to tell him about dinner.

"We're ordering Little Caesars; I don't feel like going out." I told him as he laughed at my laziness. I smiled at him and gave him one last peck on this lips before going in my room to get my phone. I dialed their number and waited for them to answer.

"Little Caesars Pizza, Ashton speaking. How may I help you today?" An Australian voice answered on the other line.

"Umm, yes. Can I have 2 large cheese pizzas, 1 large pepperoni pizza and 1 medium ultimate supreme pizza." I ordered.

"Yes. Your total is $36.92. Your pizza should be ready in 35 minutes. What's your address?" He asked.

"The address is 1642 Mulberry Lane." I answered checking to make sure.

"Okay it should be there shortly. Goodbye." The line went dead as I put my phone on the charger. I grabbed my Calvin Klein bra and panty set, a loose Pierce the Veil muscle tee and some PINK sweats. I grabbed a towel and my PINK socks before going to my bathroom to take a shower. After my shower I put on some baby oil.

I started getting my clothes on when I started to see colorful splotches block up my vision. My started quicken and I was breathing erratically. "CALLIE!!" I screamed as I tripped over nothing and fell hard, knocking myself out in the process. I heard a bunch of voices rush in as I started to slip and out of consciousness. Good thing my Calvin Klein's were on, was the last thing I thought before I passed out.

☁hiiiiiii  XP

☄sorta-long chapter because I love you guys soooo much!

💕peace out, bitchessss!!!

☁i was up at 4:13am writing this so you better vote for this chapter >__<

word count: 840

device: Dell Computer

time: 4:15am

battery percentage: 57%

-babygirlpey-

edited