huit

Tyler

We pulled into the parking lot of Omaha Mall and got out, locking the doors behind us. We walked and started deciding on where we would go. We decided to get my makeover first then go shopping. We headed to a hair salon and walked to the front desk. "Hi," Callie started. "I would like to get a complete makeover for my little sister." Callie pointed to me.

"Ok." The lady nodded. "Darla! Dave! Darcy!" 2 girls and a guy came out of nowhere and introduced themselves. They then took me to the back and the whole process began.
✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️

After about 3 or 4 hours of glamor, I was finally able to see myself in the mirror. I gasped at how I looked. I actually looked and felt pretty for once in my life.

I had bright blue eyes that turned really light because I was I happy or excited I guess. My hair was like a dirty blonde type color and went past my butt. It was silky smooth and smelt like vanilla and marshmallows.

My makeup was winged eyeliner and false eyelashes. Darcy had then added mascara after she put on the false eyelashes. For my lips it was pastel pink liquid lipstick. My skin wasn't as pale and was a light olive color that completed my eyes. My skin was baby smooth and had no blemishes, pimples (a.k.a acne) - it was all crystal-clear (pic of her⬇️).

When I turned around in the salon chair, the salon gasped

When I turned around in the salon chair, the salon gasped. Then they started clapping to which I started blushing. I thanked the stylists then headed to the front desk where I met my sister. I took this time to recognize that they gave me black acrylics. "Hey." I made her turn around and she gasped.

"Sis you look great!" She said excitedly giving me a hug. "Here; change into these. I went to 1 store during your makeover." I nodded as she handed me a bag that was labeled POLYVORE (just pretend it's a store). I walked to the back and looked at what was in the bag.

 I walked to the back and looked at what was in the bag

(what was in the bag above)

First I put on my black bandeau and underwear. Then the 'PANDA' shirt and ripped leggings. I put my VANS on, tied the laces and tied the flannel around my waist. I put on the 'DAYDREAM' bracelet and my white LOKAI bracelet. I also put on my 'W I L D' snapback. When I was done, I went out of the stall and put all my old clothes in the old bag.

I walked out of the bathroom and waited for Callie to pay. Once Callie paid we walked out of the store and started talking. "So, do you want to change your name?" Callie asked me as I adjusted my SnapBack.

I thought about it for a second. Do I want to change my name? Well I did change my appearance so - why not? "Yeah. Because like, I already changed my appearance. So... Why not?" I stated pulling a strand of hair out of my face.

"Okay. What do you want to change it to?" She asked. What do I want to change my name to? Abby? No. Addie? No. Maybe.. Peyton! No. Um... Ooh! I got it! Maggie!

"I know what I want to change my name too!" I started excitedly, "I want my name to be Maggie."

hiiiiiii  XP

I'm sorry I didn't upload; I was on vacation and our sucky motel's wifi sucked balls XP

💕peace out, bitchessss!!!

this is the shortest chapter in this book

word count: 610

device: silver iPad Air

time: 11:38am

battery percentage: 91%

-babygirlpey-

edited