Magical Firsts

I hurry to the great hall, hoping to spot Severus in the small amount of people already there, or in the groups that come in a bit later. "(M/N)." I jump a bit at the unusually low voice of Severus behind me. I hear him chuckle, and turn around, smiling.
    "I was looking for you." I don't say anything about his altered voice, knowing it will drive him insane that I didn't notice. I smirk a little bit by accident.
    "Teasing me, are you? Well well, that just won't do." Suddenly I'm over his shoulder, and he's walking toward my house table.
    "H-hey! I'm sorry! Put me down!"
    "No no no you've been naughty, (M/N). I altered my voice just for you, and you ignored it to tease me."
    "But I liked it. Otherwise I would have said I didn't."
    "I suppose so. Here." He places me gently where I usually sit. His hands linger on my waist, and I blush. "After you eat, meet me at the lake." I nod, not trusting myself to speak. He kisses my cheek and goes to the Slytherin table. I glare at him, knowing he left me a blushing mess on purpose. He smiles and winks at me. I blush even more and see his smile broaden.
I eat like I normally do, which is pretty slow, to make him wait for me. When I finish and begin toward the door, I'm tackled by red. "(M/N) you two are together! I'm so happy for you!" I laugh and sit up from where she had me laying on the ground.
    "Thank you, Lily. But it's not my doing." I look up at James as he comes over to collect his other half.
    "Okay Lily, now that you've surprise attacked him, can you explain to me why you had to?" He helps her up, and she turns to him with a big smile on her face.
    "If you were a little earlier, you would have seen Severus teasing (M/N)."
    "Does this mean the two of you are together?" He notices I'm still on the ground, and holds his hand out toward me. I take it and stand.
    "Thank you. Yes, he waited for me last night, even after lights out. We talked about it, and that's when we got together. Thank you, James."
    "Me? What did I do?"
    "I would never have told him if it wasn't fort the Veritasirum. And that was your doing. So thank you."
    "What was meant to figure something out helped you be with the one you truly love. I'm sorry I thought you liked Lily. Somehow I didn't know of your preference. And yet Remus, Sirius, and Peter did." He glares at them slightly as they come up.
    "What?" Sirius.
    "Why didn't any of you tell me about (M/N) when I told you my plan?"
    "So um (M/N)! How did it go with Severus, or have you not spoken yet?"
    "Sirius answer me!"
    "Actually Severus and (M/N) are together now!" Lily jumps up and down, clapping.
    "That was made pretty obvious a bit ago. Had you gotten to breakfast five minutes earlier, you would have seen it." I blush. Even Remus had seen it? I didn't think anyone had been watching. By the end of the day, the entire school will know. "Congratulations, by the way."
    "Th-thank you." I'm not used to this much attention! "I hope the other Slytherins don't do to him what they do to me."
    "Don't worry, (M/N)! They won't do anything to him if they know what's good for them!" Sirius throws his arm over my shoulder, and I smile at him.
    "I won't let them do anything either." Remus looks to James and Peter.
    "Of course not. And I know Lily would hurt me if I let it happen." She laughs at what James said.
    "I'll help too!" Lily squeals.
    "You're the best. Thank you all! I think I've made him wait long enough." I giggle. "I ate slow to tease him." Remus, Sirius, and Lily laugh.
    "He deserves it after what he did to you." Sirius is sweet.
    "What exactly happened?" James, the clueless.
    "Oh, you will find out. The entire school will be talking about it soon." Remus teases too? I didn't know that about him.
    "I want to know now though!" I laugh, wave bye to them all, and start walking toward the door. "(M/N)?"
    "Yes?" I turn toward James.
    "I wish you and Severus a happy life together." I can't help but smile.
    "Thank you. And I hope you and Lily have an even better life together." Lily hugs me tightly.
    "Go to him now." I nod and jog off, smiling at my new friends. I make my way to the lake happily.
    "Took you long enough. I was worried something happened to you." He pulls me into a tight hug.
    "I'm sorry. Lily had to tackle me, and James and his group came over too. We spoke for a few minutes."
    "Well you're here now. And you're all mine." He nips my ear, and my face turns tomato red. He chuckles.
    "You tease me on purpose."
    "As do you."
    "B-but not like that."
    "Are you saying you do not like it?" I look up at him with big eyes, refusing to say anything. "You're so cute like this."
    "I am not cute!" I huff.
    "But you are." He stops hugging me and sits. "Come here." I nod and sit next to him. He pulls my head onto his shoulder. I smile, kiss his cheek, then place my head back. He wraps his arms around me, and we sit like that, staring at the water for awhile.
    "(M/N)?" He turns his head to look at me.
    "Hmm?" I open my eyes lazily. I was almost asleep.
    "I want to kiss you." My face immediately turns red. How can he say that with a straight, non blushing face?
    "I-I'm not stopping you." He smiles, and stops hugging me. I shiver a bit, having been used to his heat.
    "Are you cold without me to warm you up? Let me fix that." He places a finger under my chin, and tilts my head up so we are looking into each others eyes. He closes the distance slowly, firmly placing the hand not holding my chin up on my waist. I wrap my arms around him as our lips touch. Click! We pull apart quickly, and look toward where the flash came from.
    "Damn camera! I thought I had flash off!"
    "Sirius!" We both say.
    "Uh hi. What a coincidence you two are here!"
    "You took our picture while we were-!" I blush furiously.
    "Yep! I captured a great memory for the two of you! You should be thankful!" I pout.
    "It wasn't long because of you. It was plenty magical, but not long en-" Severus places a finger over my lips.
    "Shh (M/N). You were nervous weren't you? Let's consider that a practice kiss." I bury my face in his robes, not wanting either of them to see how red it is.
    "No, it was perfect. I only wish we would have thought of it rather than Sirius." I whisper.
    "Thank you, Sirius, for capturing it. Now go show the ones who wanted to see it when you came up with the idea."
    "I'll let you two have it when it's ready."
    "Thank you." Sirius runs off with a big smirk on his face as Severus unburies my face from his robes. "No more interruptions." He hugs me, and I hug back.
    "I agree." He looks into my eyes, and I smile, knowing what's about to happen. He closes the distance between us, and I feel very special. I close my eyes as he has done, and take time to memorize everything. Where our hands are, our exact position, how he kisses, everything. He nips my lip, and I don't allow him entrance. He growls in his throat, and bites my lip a little harder. Not enough to hurt me, but enough to make me gasp. He takes the chance to explore my mouth. I memorize that too. We finally pull away, void of breath.
    "That was amazing." He says.
    "No, it was magical." I lay back on the shore, closing my eyes. I hear him lay to my left.
    "That was more magical than we are."
    "Much more." I hum happily. I feel his hand take mine, and I turn my head to look at him.
    "A kiss on your dominant hand is much better than your other hand." He brings my hand up to his mouth, and kisses the back of it. Then he places my hand on his chest, his hand over mine.         "My prince." I blush at his actions and words.
    "My king."
    "(M/N)?" He sits up suddenly.
    "What is it Severus?" I sit up as well, concerned. He turns to me and places his forehead on mine.
    "I love you." Before I can say anything, he's kissing me and gently pushing me to the ground. I can tell my cheeks are bright red. Click! Severus sits up and I stay on the ground.
    "Shit."
    "SIRIUS ORION BLACK!!!" Severus is suddenly on his feet, bounding after a cackling Sirius. I place my hand over my rapidly beating heart.
    "I love you too, Severus." I whisper to the sky.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How many of you would kill me if I ended it here? I'm not, just asking