chapter 3

okay so here's chapter 3 it might be longer than the others - i think it is anyway. ?? i dont know. anyway i hope you like it. please comment and vote. i need more comments from you all. it helps me write faster. So now for competition. you can do three different things. 1. ask me any questions on this book. i will choose the best one and answer then at the begining of a chapter along with your username if you ahve one and the name of any book you want me to give you some publicity for. 2. you can design something for this book ie. a banner, a cover, someting like that. i will choose one/ones that i like and use them along with dedicating a chapter to you, you can name a character in one of my books, and i will put the title of one of your books if you have one to give you some publicity. or 3. you can put your ideas of a plot line or send me a chapter taht you think i can put in here or something like that to do with the actual writing of the story. again i will choose the best ones and use them, dedicate a chapter to you, name a character and give you publicity if you have any books. hope that at least some of you will join in with the competitions. the closing date will be the 22nd of december. thath means you have two weeks to creat/write/design anything for the competition. you can enter from now until then at any time. send me a personal message and you can give me your ebteries there or ask for my email and i will give it you and you can send it me through that.

so sorry for the long note but now on with the story! xx

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Albus potter - age 16

We were sat on the beach again. My head was resting on Scorpius' shoulder and his arm was around my waist pulling me into him. I was wearing a pair of red jeans, a blue t-shirt and a pair of blue converse, with Scorpius' blue jacket over the top. Scorpius was wearing trainers, a pair of dark denim jeans and a tight black t-shirt that contrasted well with his white-silvery hair. To the left side of us rose was wearing a blue polka dot dress with red tights underneath. She was sat playing with a bracelet she was wearing, looking out at the sea. I guessed she was thinking about something but I didn't want to ask. She had been distracted a lot lately. Next to her, Hugo was sat in jeans and a red t-shirt trying to figure out how to work the camera he was given for his birthday a few days ago. I laughed as he pulled out a long wire from somewhere inside the camera. To the right of us were my brother and sister. James, my older brother, who was wearing jeans and a red checked hooded shirt, was lying on the sand. he was quite complicated and never really knew how to talk to him. I loved my brother alot but i never really talked to him that much unless i needed his help. my dad said we were really close when we were younger, but as we have both become teenagers we arent close anymore. My sister, lily, was wearing a pair of red shorts and a white vest top and red converse, was sat cross-legged on the sand reading a book. i never really connected with her either. actually i was quite distant with all my close family but connected more with my cousins. Next to them were Dominique and Louis. They were fleur and Bill's youngest children. Both were wearing jeans. Dominique had a pink vest top on and Louis was wearing a long-sleeved checked shirt. They were putting wood on the fire and passing around cans of coke and lemonade. Opposite us Victorie and Teddy sat. I don't think they were doing anything significant. They were just sat in each other's arms, talking. Although teddy and victorie were both in their 20's and the oldest ones there, in our family they were still classed as children. All the adults had gone down to the pub across the road. Earlier in the day we had been at a theme park together. I laughed to myself, looking back at the memory of Uncle George and Uncle Ron going on the fastest ride and screaming all the way round. Roxy and Fred, who had been messing around in the sea had come over to join us now. They were the closest brother and sister anyone could imagine. They were both drenched head-to-toe. Both still had smiles on their faces. Louis and Dominique passed me and Scorpius drinks as I sat up. We were on our anual family holiday in the muggle world. My aunt Hermionie asked that we do something muggle every year. so we went on holiday. we were staying in a villa in france this year, the good thing was that hermionie's parents also lived near by so they got to see us all too. I opened the can of coke before leaning back into Scorpius who put his arm round my shoulders protectively. I felt happy here. I was with the people I loved.