Chapter 9

Chapter 9 is here too! I'm going to try and upload more now guys while I can anyway. I will have exams soon and I want to write more of the book. :) enjoy! :)

--------------------------------------------

The weeks at Hogwarts passed quickly for me and scorpius. Soon enough it was Halloween. Well the week coming up to Halloween. It was Wednesday now and Halloween was on Friday. The castle was fully decorated and prepared for the annual party that was held on Friday night. Usually me and Scorpius didn't attend these types of things but our parents and family will be staying at the castle over night on Friday till Saturday since both draco and my dad were teaching a class for the 3rd and 4th years on Friday morning. And since this year was a masquerade ball we decide to attend.

Since it was Halloween we had Horton the week off school. We had been keeping ourselves busy all week until Thursday came around. Me and Scorpius decided to go into Hogsmead to do some shopping and get some masks for the dance tomorrow. Also as it was Lily's birthday tomorrow I needed to get some wrapping paper, a card and a present for her. The day was soon over and all that was left to do is wrap the present and wait until tomorrow.

We spent Friday morning with both our families celebrating Lily's birthday. I don't know if its weird or just wonderful that even though our families used to hate each other, now that me and Scorpius are together the two families just fit together in perfect happiness. Draco and my dad went to teach soon after telling us that they would see us all later in the afternoon or at dinner. We all spent the rest of the day getting ready or in the library.

We went to dinner later that evening at say with our family all at the Gryffindor table chatting with our families and friends. We went to get ready for the ball after dinner while the teachers and staff got the great hall ready for the ball. As we were leaving the great hall Scorpius said he had forgotten to ask his mum something, telling me that he would meet me at our dorm. I carried on down to the dungeons and laid our suits and masks on the beds before going in the shower. When I came back out of the bathroom I found Scorpius knelt down in the middle of the floor. "What are you doing?" I asked confused and slightly worried.

"I love you Albus potter and all I want is to be with you and spend the rest of my life with you... And that's why..." He reached into the pocket of his robe and pulled out a small black box, the type of box that would hold a pair of earrings or... A ring. Oh no. "Marry me Albus. Al, I will love you forever and I realise that I won't ever want anyone else. Marry me Ali?" I was speechless. I loves the beauty that was knelt in front of me. Scorpius Malfoy just asked me to marry him.

"Yes" was all I manages to whisper before tears started to roll down my cheeks. In seconds he had his arms around me holding me against him.

"I love you scorpius."

"Love you too Al."

"We should get ready and go up to the great hall. We can tell our parents but I think we should save a big announcement for another day when it's not Lily's birthday." I pulled away from him and went to the bed where I had put my suit.

We got dressed quite quickly, helping each other tie the masks on. We practically ran to the great hall to see our parents and tell them the news. Astoria was smiling before we had finished telling them but I guessed Scorpius had already asked her about it. Our parents were very happy for us and congratulated us. My mum had asked to see the ring that I had now attached too the chain that also held scorpius' locket. I now noticed that the ring was white gold and took the image of two snakes encircled around the initials A&S. it really was something to admire.

All of a sudden there were three loud bangs followed by quite a few screams from students. Three hooded black figures walked into the middle of the hall and stood in different places around the hall. A red hooded figure followed closely behind them. Students and staff either scattered to the edge of the hall or fled entirely out of the room to their common rooms. The red figure removed their hood to reveal the girl from the beach. Jasmine. "Ah nice to see you again Albus. We heard a bout your engagement and thought it would be rude not to come and congratulate you both." She said looking straight at me. "Why do you need albus?" teddy asked.

"God we've been through this. We need his blood."

"What for?"

"Just stuff. rising the dead, potions... stuff."

"What do you mean potions?" louis asked.

"What do you mean rising the dead?" fred also asked at the same time.

"Well, his blood and bones make a potion to raise a dead relative and albus is the closest link."

"What about me?" my dad asked.

"You've already been used."

"And me?" james spoke up. wand pointed.

"Too much weasley. much like ronald."

"Who are you rising?" my mum asked.

"Wasnt it clear? the dark lord. we thought of bellatrix but so was crazy so voldermort is better as always."

"Why are you even doing this?"

"Look none of that matters. heres what your going to do. Albus is going to come with us or we will kill everyone you love. everyone else leave."

everyone who was still in the hall fled as quick as possible.

"Malfoys. tut tut. you were powerful once. now look at you all. weak at the side of the potters. loving them!" jasmine spat looking at Scorpius next to me. "Rose weasley. The hidden animagus. Lily potter. In love with a muggle. And little roxanne pregnant already. And your family doesn't know any of it." Everyone looked at the people mentioned. "So it's time to give us albus."

"Over my dead body!" Scorpius shouted pushing me behind him. Everyone had their wands out fighting and shouting spells. Fred pulled Roxy's behind him protecting his sister. Lorcan pulled lily to the back of us all cradling her against him. Scorpius grabbed me, pulling me against his chest and kissed me hard and quick. "Don't leave my side."

"Never. I love you."

"Love you too. Always will."

We fought like this for a while until jasmine realised they were outnumbered.

"We will be back for you Albus!" She said as they apparated away. Everyone was breathing heavily as we checked that everyone was okay. I looked to Scorpius who was looking at our parents. Soon our ms walked over to us. "Your dads have gone to see headmistress mcgonagall about what happened tonight." My mum said checking me for cuts.

"And...?"Scorpius asked looking at his mum.

"They want to kill you too. We don't know why. Jasmine said it while you two were talking." Astoria replied crying. My whole world stopped.

---------------------------------------------

I'lll upload the next part soon guys :)