chapter 4

please someone enter the competition. i will love you forever and ever!

on with the show (well,...story)

---------------------------------------------------------------

Albus potter - age 16 (nearly 17) - summer holidays

scorpius walked up to me slowly. We were in his bedroom at Malfoy Manor.i had been invited to spend a week here and scorpius would be coming on holiday with us for a week after. this was my 6th day here and tomorrow i would be going home. i wrapped my arms around scorpius' neck as he began to kiss me passionetly. i moved one of my hands up to his hair and tangled my fingers into it.i felt scorpius' hands move down to the the hem of my shirt. i let him pull it over my head before unbuttoning his own shirt. soon both of our shirts and our trousers were on the floor. scourpius had moved so that my beack was now pressed against the wall. i could feel his hardness through his boxers that made me hard too. as he began to suck and bite at my neck underneath my jaw i wrapped my legs around his waist. i moaned as he pressed into me causing me to moan and for him to smirk and cast the muffliato spell onto the door so no one would here us. he carried me over to his overly large bed. it was my turn to have some fun now. i moved so that his was lying on the bed and i was kneeling on top of him.i removed his boxers before i began to trail kisses down from is jaw to his stomache, all the time stroking his hard dick.i carefully took his dick in my mouth still holding the base with one of my hands. scorpius moaned as soon as he felt my lips. i had never given a blowjob before bit i knew what to do. i think.i just decided to try and hope i didnt disappoint him to much. i moved my mouth down to the base until i felt his tip at the back of my throat. he tried not to moan but failed when i started a steady rythm. i could tell he was about to come so i slowed down teasing him. i let him go and smirked at him while i went to sit next to him. i had taken of my own boxers and was now stroking myself.

"You're so mean." he complained still panting. i smiled mischivously.

"Well you know why i was sorted into slytherin then." I replied stroking his hair with my free hand. i saw his eyes light up at that.

"Well, now you're going to find out why im in slytherin."

"Bring it on." I said while getting on my hands and knees on the bed.

I then felt Scorpius' warm fingers inside me. I couldn't help but moan at the wonderful feeling it gave me. Scorpius laughed mischievously. Once he had finished using his fingers in me he out lube on himself before getting ready behinde me. "are you ready?" he wispered in my ear. I nodded in reply knowing this was going to hurt a little bit. He gently pushed into me and for a few minutes all I felt was pain. I wanted to scream at first but instead I just gripped the sheets. As Scorpius thrust in and out a few times and started a rythum all I could do was moan with pleasure and soon we were both coming. We both layed on the bed panting and sweaty.

"okay we both belong in slytherin then" Scorpius said as our hearts slowed.

"yes we do" I replied resting my head on his chest. He kisses my head and ran his fingers through my hair. "I love you"

"I love you to al."

After laying in bed for a while we had a shower, got dressed and went downstairs for breakfast. "good morning you two" astoria greeted us. She was cooking some bacon in a pan for her and draco's breakfast. Scorpius made us both some toast as we were vegetarian for a while. We sat at the table pouring ourselves some orange juice as Draco walked in. "morning boys. Albus your parents are going to meet us at diagon alley so we can get your school stuff. Get some lunch then we will all go home and I will drop Scorpius off at your house later. Does that sound okay?" he asked sitting at the end of the table next to Scorpius. "that sounds great thanks" I replied while moving some hair from my eyes. I really liked Scorpius' family. They were always so nice to me. Scorpius was mine. Even better I was his. Forever and always.

-------/-------------------------------------

Sorry for the long chapter guys hope you like it. Please comment weather it's good or bad I don't mind. Any bad things help me improve so please comment to help me xxx thanks xxx