chapter 7

since scorpius had left all i had done was stay in my room and pack ready for when we left. i hadnt talked to anyone yet and i dint really want to. we were now at home again and i had gone upstairs to unpack. Once i had finished i decided i needed to write to scorpius. i grabbed a piece of parchment from the drawer and found a quill and a pot of ink.

Dear scorpius,

look, i know you might not want to talk to me or even ever see me again but just read this before you do anything else. i love you. to me thats all that matters. as long as we love each other nothing else should matter right... that's what i think anyway. love is when you will stick with each other through everything. for better or worse we will be together. thats love scorpius. i love you.

yours forever

Albus x

i tied the letter to Sirius' leg and gave him a treat telling him to deliver this to scorpius. with that i decided i needed some fresh air. i grabbed my guitar and song book before going out into the woods behind our house. i started to play a few strings on my guitar before i decided to write a new song. i loved my guitar. it gives me some peace and takes me to a new world. i dont know how long i sat and played for before i noticed my dad sat beside me.

"Albus, i know it might not always seem like it but i'm always here if you want to talk to me... about anything. even if im busy with work or something just tell me you want to talk and i'll be there. i dont want you to feel like i did and not have anyone to talk to. just know that im here... we all are."

"I know that dad and i'm grateful. I just dont know what to do at the moment... i feel lost."

" I understand Al, but i also understand how scorpius must be feeling. i know that he loves you and he just needs some time to think about whats happeneing. your in danger al and he's just trying to think about how to protect you like the rest of us are. he jsut wants to try and find another way which will keep everyone safe. i felt the same way when i was younger and so did your mother"

"Thanks dad. im going to go back inside."

"good idea. its getting dark and your mother is cooking anyway."

we walked back to the house together. i went upstairs to put my guitar away before dinner as i noticed sirius was back. He had a not tied to his foot again. i gave him a treat and put him back in his cage to let him sleep. i opened the letter noticing scorpius' handwriting straight away.

Al,

i just need to think for a while thats all. i dont not love you. and i do know what love is. ive been in love with you since we were 13 and i will be in love with you forever. i just can't live without you. if you died so would i and i would sacrifice myself for you anyday. you're my best friend and the love of my life and not many people can say that. i love you Al. i'll see you at the train station on sunday.

Love always,

Scorpius M.

i went down for dinner with a smile on my face. my dad was right... he usually is. we all enjoyed a family meal before watching some muggle TV together. we had to start packing for school so we all went upstairs to help each other out. before going to bed i let Jinx and Leila come and sleep in my room for a change. I would have to give Leila to Scorpius when i saw him. i cant take both the cats!