Chapter 6

Emily's POV

Well this is gonna be one hell of a night... I go downstairs and pour my self a drink and chug "woah Em slow down there" Hanna says I look at her and grab a bottle and go outside

Hanna's POV

I follow Emily " Em don't do this to yourself" i grab her hand "She kissed me" she said looking at the pool

"isn't that a good thing?" i say "then she left with Noel" she starts drinking "what if the Alison I knew Last summer isn't the Alison I know now"  she drinks again i just sigh i have to help my best friend "Alright Em put that down and come inside with me just play along okay?" I say grabbing the bottle from her hand "play what along?"

"Just play along trust me on this em we're going to make the love of your life jealous tonight" i say smirking i grabbed her hand and we went inside "Alright guys who's up for a game called spin the bottle" i said grinning all of them raised their hands i grabbed an empty bottle "Now i get it" emily whispered in my ear "yea dumbass now sit down so i can sit in between of your legs" i laugh "thanks han"

"Anything for my best friend" i smile cause truth be told i want her to be happy she sits down and I sit in between her legs "aren't you suppose to sit beside her?" alison told me i take off my shoes and put it beside Emily "there. if the bottle lands on my shoes then i have to kiss the person who spinned it " i shrugged "okay.."

"Alright Who's spinning first?" I said "I will" em said she spins the bottle and it landed on my shoes i look at her and nod she nods back
I hope this works I kiss emily for a very long time "okay i think thats enough" Alison says "my turn" she grabs the bottle and spins it landing on noel she looks at us and grins she gets on top of noel and kisses him Emily was getting ready to go i grabbed emily wrist "Em"
"I don't think i can do this" she says "Whats going on?" Spencer says i see noel and alison are still going at it "You guys can stop now" I tell them emily looks at me and smirks she sits up and grabs my hand "where we going" i ask "me and you are jumping in the pool" she grins "in our clothes your crazy" i laugh "come on han" she looks at me smiling "okay"

"Come on people" emily tells them she grabs my hand we both run and jump in the pool were both laughing then Boom she kisses me "since plan A didn't work Lets see if plan B does" she whispers in my ear aria and Spencer jump in "WOO!" Emily yells i just laugh "come on babe" noel says "im okay right here go have fun" she smiles and kisses him "alright" he jumps in the pool i take this opportunity to go and talk to her "mind if i sit next to you" i tell her she smiles "not at all" i sit down "so are you and Emily like a thing?" She asks "No we're  not why?"

"you guys are acting like one" she says i smirk knowing Emily's plan B worked "You still like her don't you Alison" i grin she looks at me "N-no" she stutters "Why stutter if you don't" i tell her "im cold"

"Really Alison its warm out here" i laugh she sighs "If i tell you the truth you cant tell her" she says looking at me "I won't"
"I Love her I always have ever since the summer i met her" she says looking at emily "I think you should tell her, you never know she might feel the same way" she looks at me "I love her han i do but I also love Noel I don't want to hurt him"

Emily comes towards us "You know you guys should come in the pool it's refreshing" emily says smiling

Alison's POV

"You know you guys should come in the pool it's refreshing" emily says smiling

Gosh that smile of hers i look at hanna "okay" i say "you coming han" emily says "of course i am" she runs and jumps into the pool "gotta love my best friend" she laughs and goes into the pool "you coming in or not" she says "hmm nope" i say she gets out of the pool and grins "Emily no!" I say laughing "yes" she chases after me and lifts me up carrying me bridal style "don't you dare" i say laughing she smirks and throws me in the pool "oops" she shrugs and jumps in "you made a big mistake  coming in here" i tell her "oh no" she tries to swim away but hanna blocks her "Trader!" She tells her "Love you" hanna says i got on top of Emily's back "Aww i want a piggy back ride" hanna says "Spence give me a piggy back ride" aria asks spencer "okay" she says smiling hanna and noel are the only ones "give me a piggy back ride" hanna asks noel he smiles "alright"

"CHICKEN FIGHT" hanna yells

Aria goes on Spencer's shoulder and hanna goes on noels and i go on Emily's "You ready Ali" emily says "Yup"

"Both of you are going down" hanna tells me and Aria

"1...2...3..GO"

A/N :

Emison and Sparia 😂❤️

Hanna and noel? Or nah 😂