Chapter 29

Emily's POV

Ali and I told the girls to meet us at the brew

Spencer, Aria and Hanna all come together "so what's this about?"

"Did you guys work it out?" Hanna said smiling "Yeah we did" Alison says she slides her hand into mines "YES! okay so did you break up with Jodi?" Aria says I nod

Hanna's POV

Emily didn't look great "What else happened?" I asked her "when I told Jodi that things with her aren't working out she..She told me that she's two weeks pregnant"

"Do you actually believe her?" Spencer asks "I. Don't know I mean all we mostly did is you know"

"Well I don't believe that baby's yours give me her address em" I tell her "okay I'll send you it" I nod getting into my car going to Jodi's house

--------

I arrived at jodi's house and knocked "Hanna?"

I walk in "I need to have a talk with you"

"Emily told you?"

"Well she is my bestfriend and I don't think that baby's hers. Like I get it my bestfriend is a chick magnet and knowing Emily she is gonna help you through the 9 months. You better not be making Emily waste her money on you and that kid that probably isn't hers but be honest with me right now cause if you're lying and if when that baby comes out and we do a DNA test and if it turns out that that baby isn't Emily's You best believe imma kick your ass."

"You can't hit a pregnant women" she tells me "I know I can't haven't you been listening to what I've been telling you I said once that baby comes out and if that baby isn't Emily's"

"Well you won't because I know for a fact that baby IS Emily's because the day I told her to come home with me she's been the only one I've been with!"

"I guess we'll have to wait now don't we" I opened the front door

----------

I went back to the house into Emily's room I locked the door behind me "Ali left?"

"Yeah she had to do home work" I nod "so what happened?"

"I confronted her about it. She said she knows for a fact that baby's yours."

"How does she know for a fact?" Emily says "because she said you've been the only one she's been with.. did you use protection with her or not em"

"All the time well except this one time"

I slap myself in the forehead "Emily! What the hell were you thinking"

"I wasn't thinking Hanna!"

"So there's definitely a chance that baby could be yours! Ohhhhh momma and poppa fields are gonna kill you em! They don't even like Jodi that much!"

"If it is mine then I'm not gonna be like one of those parents who abandoned their children imma be there for him/her and..Ali said she'll be okay with it if i am"

"I thought she was gonna be mad honestly"

"I did too can I tell you something?" She says "okay?"

She goes into her closet and takes out a brown shoe box "you got new shoes?"

"No open it" she says I open the shoe box there's a red velvet box "em I'm flattered but I'm with Caleb" I joke around em laughs "dork..I'm waiting till graduation"

"So you're really gonna propose! YES "

"I know I was at the mall and some how ended up in the jewelry store and come out with this engagement ring"

"I CANNOT FUCKING WAIT EMILY ITS GONNA BE SO CUTTE!"

She laughs "shut up Han my parents are gonna come in"

"But I locked the door"

"Why?"

" we were talking about Jodi that's why"