Chapter 33

Emily's POV

Hanna and I took off our parachutes and handed them back to the guys who work there but Hanna didn't look or talk to me  "It wasn't that bad Hanna" I said

She crossed her arms "You threw me off the plane"

I laugh "For a good reason"

"you could've just walked me over there?"

"But where's the fun in that?"

She points at me "You're so lucky I'm very happy right now" she said then walks over to Caleb "Did you really throw her off the plane?" Alison says laughing "She didn't wanna jump herself"

Alison slips her hand in mine and lays her head on my shoulder "look at how happy they are" she says we look at Hanna and Caleb laughing and smiling I smile "yeah"

"I can't wait for us to get married one day" she whispers "Yeah"

---------

1 month later

"1 more week em" Hanna says spinning around I sigh nervously "yup"

Caleb laughs "I'm glad I don't have to feel that way anymore"

I glare at him "shut up anyways when are you guys gonna get married?"

"Hanna wants to wait for you guys" Caleb says "what do you mean?"

"I mean she wants to do a double wedding"

"Seriously?" I asked Hanna she smiles "Very."

I laugh "I wanted Caleb to be my best man but since we're gonna get married in the same day I'll look for someone else"

"Okay wait hold the fuck up." Hanna says "why is he gonna be your best man? Huh?"

I look at Caleb then back at Hanna "I uhh Caleb and I are Bestfriend's"

"Bestfriend's? Oh so now you replacing me with my future husband?"

Caleb covers himself with a pillow "I- No"

"Say I'm your only bestfriend" Hanna says "I'm your only bestfriend" I said

"No stupid say me"

"Ohhhh Hanna is my only bestfriend"

She kisses me on the cheek "That's right so Back off Caleb you will never replace me"

I laugh "So how's Jodi" Hanna says

Hanna still doesn't believe Jodi is carrying my baby personally I don't know I mean if it's not that'll be fantastic but if it is then so be it. I will be there for the baby

"She's fine Hanna" I said laughing "why did you have to sleep with that hoe? Like why Emily why did you have to be such a horn dog"

I shrug "Hanna it might not be Emily's chill" Caleb says "thank you" I mouthed he nods "Whatever I'm going somewhere where I am appreciated" Hanna says going upstairs to Ali

I sigh "I'm so in love with her" Caleb says watching Hanna go upstairs

"I'm glad Hanna found someone like you" Caleb smiles "when I met her At that party I knew she was the one"

"Awww cheesy" I said he playfully slaps my arm "shut up"