Chapter 12

Emily's POV

"we should do this again sometime?" I told maya "Definitely heres my number" she grabs my hand and writes her number on my skin with a pen "do you always carry a pen with you?" I said chuckling she laughs "no i was drawing in the car and when i got in the car i guess i didnt notice i put the pen in my pocket "

"Maya lets go" i hear her friend say "ill be seeing you night maya" i said she comes closer and kisses me "Goodnight"

She walks away to her friends i smile and go where hanna and the rest are at "i see you all smiley" hanna says smirking "I got her number check. It. Out." I show hanna my arm "damn fields" caleb says alison pours her water on my arm "Oops sorry em"

"Alison! Seriously"

"Don't rub it off em i got you" hanna gets out her phone and types in mayas number "now you can wipe it off" hanna says grinning "thanks han can we go now?"

"Yea here's the keys" she tosses me the keys "em!" I hear alison say i roll my eyes and ignore her i start the car waiting for hanna "Em can we please talk" alison says sitting in the passenger seat "What ali what do you want"

"I get that you're mad I'm sorry"

"Stop! Stop saying you're sorry" i said "You're hurt i get that i do" she says "But em" she reaches out for my hand and i snatch it away "I love you. I do"

I scoff "yeah right, look Ali Don't you get that im happy without you. I have Maya you have Noel we're both happy okay" she shakes her head "No" she grabs me and kisses me i push her off gently " I can't do this with you its not fair to Noel he loves you enough to already ask you for your hand in marriage and you..you said yes"

"Em-"

I look down "Just go ali Ill see you around" there was a moment of silence then she got out i pull down the window "Hanna hurry the fuck up!"

"Im coming Jeez!" She gets in "You know you should thank me" she says "thank you for what"

"If it wasnt for me you wouldn't have met maya" she says smiling "Coming to the festival was my idea han you just invited caleb" i said laughing "whatever"

-------

We enter our house "Okay lets play a game who ever gets up the stairs first wins" hanna says "Are you sure about that han?" I ask her "Yes ready..set..go" we both run "han dont push" i said "pushings allowed emily"

"Fine" i push her hard that she ends up falling back downstairs "Oh shit" i burst out laughing and run downstairs "Hanna get up" i tell her but shes not getting up i grab her by the hair and lift her head up yup shes knocked out cold I know im a bitch for laughing but it was funny I go upstairs and go into my parents room "mom" i whisper "hmm what"

"Hanna umm shes knocked out cold she fell downstairs" i said laughing she jumps up "are you serious?!" My mom gets out of her bed and sees hanna laying down at the bottom of the stairs "what the hell were you two doing"

"We were running up the stairs" i said shrugging she shakes her head "go get a blanket" she says "okay?" I got the blanket and gave it to her "come on" we go downstairs "mom what are you doing"

"Well we are gonna put her on this blanket and the blanket will help us drag her upstairs to her room"

"Mom what if she falls back down" i said chuckling "That wont happen now come on lift her up and set her on the blanket" i lifted hanna up and put her on the blanket "okay now what"

I get this side of the blanket and you get the other i grabbed the other side of her blanket "on a count of three we lift"

"1..2..3..lift"

We go upstairs carefully "im losing grip mom" i said trying to grab on tighter so the side of the blanket im holding won't fall but i feel it sliding "mom i cant its slid-" it was too late a knocked out hanna falls right back down the stairs "Dammit emily call your father"

"Fine." I go in the room "dad"

"What"

"We need your help with something" he groans "can't you or your mother do it"

"We tried" i said "tell hanna to do it"

"Well thats the problem hanna fell downstairs and is knocked out cold so we need your help"

"Okay im up" he gets up and stretches he goes downstairs and grabs hanna and takes her upstairs putting her in her bed "what the hell" i say

"Goodnight" he says going back in the room my mom yawns "night Emily"

"Night mom"

I go in Hanna's room i shake my head "You're dumb" i leave the room and go to bed

-------

"Em!!" I hear hanna scream i jump out of the bed and run to her room "WHAT HAPPENED ARE YOU OKAY"

Hanna grabs her head "Can you shut the fuck up and give me an advil or something my heads killing me" she turns to me and i see this hug ass bump on the right side of her forehead i start laughing "what the hell is so funny"

"Well my dear old friend check the mirror" she looks at me confused and goes to her bathroom "What.The fuck. Did you do to me emily!" She says touching the bump "I didnt do anything it was your idea to race upstairs"

She walks pass me and goes into my room "Han get out of my closet"

"Not until i find a cute ass hat to block this ugly bump" she says literally throwing my hats everywhere i sigh "it's not that big" i said crossing my arms she scoffs "not that big?! NOT THAT BIG emily i can grab it with my whole fucking hand"

I start remembering the way she fell and started cracking up "you bitch" she glares at me "what"

"You're laughing at me aren't you"

"I'm sorry hanna but the way you fell was just hilarious" she socks me in my arm "ouch"

She walks out of my room "You deserve that!"

A/N : So sorry if this chapters boring ill update later today

Thank you guys for reading❤️