Chapter 16

Hanna's POV

We sit down waiting for Ali to walk the aisle 5 minutes later the person plays the piano and Ali comes through the door We stand up she looks at me and I give her a big smile I look at Em I know this is killing her we sit back down once Alison is face to face with Noel

"We have come together at the invitation Of Alison Lauren Dilaurentis and Noel Khan celebrating their love, their hearts and lives (imma skip the vows and stuff cause I'm pretty sure no one will read it😂)
And you, Alison and Noel's closest friends and family are here today to bear witness to their union will you promise to love and support their marriage? In all the days to come?If so please respond 'We will' "

Everyone says "we will" except Emily "Em? You alright?" I ask her she looks at me "I can't I have to" I was confused at first but then I see her get up everyone is staring at her Literally she looks at Alison but she sits back down "Emily what are you doing?" Pam tells her I see Noel look at Emily The pastor continues but I see Emily tapping her feet she gets up again "I Love you, Alison I always Have"

holy fucking shit she's doing it

" I love everything about you even the thing I don't like I love and I want you with me" Spencer and Aria looks at each other shocked but I'm over here smiling like an idiot " I love you and I think you love me too do you?" Emily finishes off "Oh my fucking-"

"Hanna watch your language" Pam whispers All of us are now looking at Ali

"I-"

A/N : short chapter I know 😂😂😂