Chapter 7

Alison's POV

"1...2...3..GO"

Hanna goes to aria and and knocks her off Spencer's shoulder "FELL MY WRATH SPARIA" Hanna screams me and em just laugh hanna looks at us "You're going down Emison" hanna says glaring at me

"Ready ali" Emily asks laughing "Yup"

I grabbed Hanna's arm and she grabs mine

"Lets talk about this Alison i don't wanna die " hanna says looking at me "really hanna you're not gonna die" i tell her "Knock her off babe" noel says hanna gasps and looks down "you're suppose to be on my side" i take the opportunity to knock her off "WOOO WE WON" emily claps i lose my balance and fall "oh my bad" emily says laughing i was gonna say something to em but noel comes and kisses me i look back at em she's already getting out "Already em?" Hanna said "yea i got cold" she says and walks in the house

------

Hanna's POV
"Ill be back imma get us towels" i go inside and get some towels "Em?" Shes not answering i go upstairs and check her room but shes not there i head back outside and give them towels "what's em doing?" alison asked "I can't find her" i tell her "what do you mean?"

"She probably headed out once she changed she'll be back" I tell her i hope..

Emily's POV

Once i got inside I got my wet clothes off and changed into some new ones and headed out the door i decided to go visit the towns park

------

I sit down on a swing just chilling and looking at the stars "What is someone as hot as you doing here alone so late" someone says "Its only 8 pm"

"Im paige Mccullers" she says smiling "Emily fields"

"Mind if i sit with you?" She asks "i guess not"
We're just swinging "so are you new here?" She  asks "yeah..so what are you doing here all alone " i asked swinging "just needed to get out for a bit" she said i sigh " me too" she stopped swinging and looked at me "what's wrong" she looked at me with concerned eyes "for someone i barley even met like 2 minutes ago you're really concerned " she smiled "what can i say im a very concerned person so whats wrong"

"Well if you must know after a year i finally found the person i love but she has a boyfriend and I don't want to get in the way of it I want her to be happy but seeing them together hurts so much. So i left them all at my place and came here" I said looking down "May I ask what's her name" she says "Alison Dilaurentis"
She looks shocked but then smiles " i can keep you distracted..from her" she says grabbing my hand i look at her confused "what do you mean?"

"They are probably worried sick about you right now and since you cant stand seeing them together i can be you distraction i dont mind" she smiles i thought about it

"Alright lets go" i get up from the swing "great" she smiled and gets up we start walking "so how exactly are you gonna distract me" i ask "Well when she's with him and i notice that you look uncomfortable i can just do this"

"Do what" i asked confused she grabs the back of my head and kisses me "that" she smiles i was shocked "I-uhh wow" i said scratching the back of my head "or i dont have to do that" she says looking down "No its fine" i smile "So emily tell me stuff about you" she asks "why" i laugh "well because we barley met and i want to get to know you dummy"

I sigh "alright Im 18 i live with my parents and bestfriend hanna marin my favorite color is blue. My full name is Emily Catherine fields Im an only child and im intersex...Now tell me about you" i say smiling she giggles "Im 18 as well and also an only child. My favorite color is Green and I'm a lesbian" she smiles "now we know some what about each other" she says "yeah"

--------

"We're here.. ready" I tell her she looks at me "wait before we go in there i want you to know i do know Alison we went to school together" she says "alright" i open the door "where the fuck were you emily i was getting worried" hanna said "relax paige here kept me company oh paige this is my best friend hanna" i tell her hanna looks at me suspiciously "hi" hanna says "hey"

We walk in and paige closes the door "i brought in one more guest hope you guys don't mind" i said and paige walks in the living room "paige?!" Alison says "what is she doing here"

"She's here with me" i said and grabbed paige's hand alison rolls her eyes and gets more closer to noel i sigh and go to the kitchen " do you want anything to drink?" I ask paige "ill get grape soda"

I go to the fridge and give her it "thanks" she smiles but looks uncomfortable "instead of hanging out with them wanna hang out in my room?" I ask she smiles "yes"

"My room is upstairs to the right I'll be back i just need to talk to hanna"

"Okay" I go in the living room "me and paige are gonna be upstairs watching a movie" i said and left i was going upstairs "Em can I talk to you for a second?..outside" ali says just a few steps from me i look at her then i look upstairs
I sigh "yeah sure" we go in the back yard "what happen" i asked "why'd you bring paige here?" She asks "no reason just met her we talked for a bit and i invited her here"

"Do you do you like her?" She asks "I don't know" i said because thats the truth " Em about what happened upstairs in your room I-"

"No its fine Alison you're with him not with me and you're happy so if you're happy im happy i don't want to get in between that" i fake smile and walked in the house "Emily" i turned around and see Alison's eyes watering "don't cry" i said walking up to her wiping her tears away she grabs my wrists and kisses me I pull away and sigh "we can't"

"Why can't we" she says "you're with Noel Alison and he seems to really like you. I think we should just be-"

"Don't say it em I love you!" Alison says now crying "You also love him..and I can't be with you if your heart isn't all the way with me..which is why we should just be friends.." I look at her one last time and walked in the house upstairs