Chapter 28

Emily's POV

"Maybe nows a good time to talk to her" Hanna says "why now?"

"Because she's outside" Hanna says looking out the window "I'll just go upstairs" she says I exhale you got this I opened the door and smile "Hey Alison"

I guess I scared her or something cause she jumped alittle "Emily hi"

"Wanna go to the brew? I sorta wanna talk" I said "yeah sure we can take my car" she says

-------

We were at the brew waiting for our coffees "so what did you want to talk about?" Ali says I laugh "don't be nervous I can see you shaking"

"Well you've been unpredictable lately" she says I nod "about that..I wanna say I'm sorry I shouldn't have ignored you truth is I kind of pushed away the thought of us..but Hanna let out a lot of let's just say things but it's fine cause it opened my eyes"

"Where are you going with this em?"

"I wanna tell you how I feel and this time the truth the honest truth"

She nods "alright truth is you know I was hurt by the three words you said I used Jodi to keep my mind off it. Every time I saw your notes I would throw them away"

"Yeah Hanna told me"

"I was in denial I didn't want anything to do with you..but like Hanna told me We will always love each other I've acted like a jerk and I messed up badly I want you to know that I do still love you Alison and I still care about you like right now you have no idea how bad I wanna kiss you"

"Then why don't you" she says I look at her we both lean in connecting our lips "I missed you so much" she whispers "I missed you too"

"So what about Jodi?"

"Imma dump her" I said "good she's right over there" Alison points to her Jodi was barley entering she sees us and smiles "hey baby" she says sitting on my lap "Hi"

I gently push Jodi off "I need to talk to you." I told her "okay? What's up"

"It's not working out between us Jodi"

"You're breaking up with me?" She says I nod "you can't" she says "and why not? She doesn't want you" Alison says "I was planning on telling you tonight" Jodi says "plan on telling me what?" I looked at her confused "I'm two weeks pregnant Emily"

"W-what?" I said completely shocked thing cannot be happening "No the fuck you're not stop lying bitch" Alison gets up "Where's the proof" I said "proof? No problem I have a doctors appointment tomorrow 10 am meet me there" with that Jodi walk away I'm just left there shocked this isn't how it's suppose to go "Emily.."

I shake my head "this isn't how it's supposed to go I- I was suppose to marry you and start a family not with her"

Alison lift my head up "if it is your baby don't worry I'm not gonna leave you okay? You're the love of my life Emily I'm not gonna just hand you over to her just cause she's pregnant..yeah it sucks but one day you and I will start a family and it'll be great"

I smiled "how did I get so lucky to have you"

"I don't know but you're pretty lucky" she smiles kissing me

A/N: do you guys think it's Em baby or nah? 😂