Chapter 24

Lunch time

Emily's POV

"So I noticed you guys befriended Noel and Maya" Spencer says "yeah it's actually not that bad" I said "not that bad? Emily you took Ali from him when they were literally in the alter!" Aria says laughing "I'm happy Emily stopped the wedding" Ali says smiling I smile back "Hey guys" Noel says coming over to us with Maya "hey"
Maya sits next to me and Noel next to Alison I guess it sorta didn't  matter "so what are you guys talking about?" Noel said "how it's weird seeing you four as friends" Hanna says Maya laughs accidentally putting her hand on my thigh I quickly push her hand off my thigh before Alison sees

"We just decided it was time for a truce right em?" Noel says "yeah"

(A/N: Imma do a time jump)

4 months later

Alison's POV

4 months have passed if you want to know Noel and Maya have became really close with us they've been really cool lately so yeah I don't get jealous anymore when Maya and Emily hang out mostly cause I trust Emily won't do anything with her for now Noel and I are building a house yup a house well he's helping me it's kind of a surprise for Emily "I need more screws" I tell Noel he hands me them but I almost ended up falling till he caught me "I got you" he whispers we both look at each other he was leaning in I quickly get up "I uhh we should get back to this" I hear him sigh "okay"

--------------
2 hours later

Emily's POV

Maya and I spent the night drinking but don't worry nothing happened

"Bye hot stuff" Maya says I laugh "bye Maya"

I haven't gotten a text or call from Ali weird I dialed her

Alison: Hello?

Emily: hey beautiful what you doing?

Alison: working late again

I sigh

Emily: looks like your always working late now

Alison: yeah I have to go em

Emily: alright..bye

Alison: I lo-

I hung up Alison wouldn't be cheating right? Of course not I trust her she trusts me

My phone rings I get an image attachment from Maya I open the message I was shocked but yet turned on it was a picture of herself..naked

Maya: like what you see? 😏💦

Emily: very much

Maya: *send another pic*

Emily: you're killing me here I can't do this I'm with Ali

Maya: you're with her but you know my pics turned you on

She wasn't wrong

Emily: your not wrong..but I have to go Maya..I'll see you later

I set my phone on the counter and just went to sleep

Alison's POV

"Thanks again Noel" I said smiling "no problem so where should I take you?"

"Can you take me to Emily's"

"Yeah sure"

----------------

"Thanks again Noel for everything." I said smiling "no problem Ali?"

"Yeah?"

"Wanna go out sometime as friends since your with Emily"

"Yeah sure" I smiled he smiles back "cool goodnight Ali"

"Night" I went inside Emily's house and locked the door behind me she's already asleep I smile to myself laying next to her and sleep

30 minutes later

I couldn't sleep Emily's notifications keep buzzing I sigh and pick up her phone seeing who's texting her I see it's Maya what the hell is she doing texting my girl in the middle of the night?

I put in Emily's password and open hers and Maya's messages I was shocked and hurt my heart literally cracked Maya's been sending her nudes not once but twice and this isn't the first time they flirt too! I feel tears going down my cheeks I wake Emily up by hitting her with a pillow she starts waking up "is it morning already" she says in a raspy voice "what the fuck it this Emily!" I showed her the messages "Ali I can-"

"No Emily you can't fucking explain this it's clear enough Maya sending you nudes you liking them! I thought I could trust you!" I scoff "Guess I was wrong..I'm out of here" I get my things and leave she grabs my arm "No Al wait don't go please"

"Let go of my fucking arm Emily"

"It's not like you haven't been cheating on me" she says I look at her in dis belief "what the fuck are you talking about! I never cheated on you Emily!"

"Really? Cause you've been staying late at work what do you expect me to think!"

I wipe my tears from my face "Noel was helping me build a house for you and I idiot! But not anymore cause we're done"

I grabbed my keys and left to Spencer's house

A/N: okay don't hate me 😂