Chapter 15

Hanna's POV

"Should we stop them? It looks like they're about to kiss" Spencer says I get out my phone "are you really gonna take a picture of them kissing Hanna?" Aria says laughing "well yeah Emily isn't gonna remember" They kissed and I snap a picture "Got it!"

"Just don't post it anywhere Noel might see"

"Don't worry I won't"

Some guy comes and tries dancing with Aria "Hey yeah umm leave her the hell alone she doesn't want you" Spencer says shoving the drunk guy "well damn Spencer" I said "thanks spence"

She smiles at Aria "yeah no problem"

"So we're just gonna stand here and watch Emily and Alison kiss and practically dry hump on the dance floor" Spencer says laughing "It's Alison's last day of being you know a girlfriend tomorrow she becomes a wife so yes"

"I'm okay with it" Aria says "we're gonna go get a drink Han you want one?"

"No I'm fine I'm driving"

"Shocking" Spencer says sarcastically "shut up" I said laughing I look away for 5 minutes FIVE MINUTES and I see Emily punch a guy I run over "Emily what the hell!" I tell her "he was being disrespectful to Ali no one touches her inappropriately"

"Okay come on you had enough party times over lets go Ali" she can barley walk I spot Spencer and Aria "Stay here Em stay" I run toward Spencer and Aria "can you help me out them in the car"

"Yeah sure"

Spencer grabbed Alison and I grabbed Emily "yay seat belts" I say putting a seat belt on Emily and Alison "thanks Spence"

"Yeah no problem I'll see you guys at the wedding tomorrow goodnight"

"Night"

------

I was driving and a couple minutes later  I hear someone moan "Oh my fucking please do not tell me you guys are doing it right here while I'm in this damn car" I stop the car taking a water bottle and pouring it on them "No! No having sex in this car." I said throwing the empty water bottle at Emily "Bitch" I hear Emily mumble "you know it"

I parked the car in the drive way "Okay you guys need to be quite cause if not we're gonna get in trouble well you guys are not me I'm not the drunk one"

We went Inside and Emily and Alison went into the kitchen and got themselves water well I'm glad they're smart "Hanna? Emily is that you?" I hear Pam say "Yeah we're just getting water" I said "okay goodnight"

I get a call from Spencer

Spencer : how are they?

Hanna: in the car nasty but right now they're doing just fine

Spencer: were they about to do it in your car

Hanna: mhmm nasty bitches but I poured water on them

I hear spencer laugh

Spencer: Alright goodnight Han

We went upstairs and I put them to bed gosh I feel like a mother right now "see you both tomorrow"

------Morning 9:47 a.m-------

Hanna's POV

I woke up by my phone ringing

Hello?

Hanna where the hell is Alison!? We need to get her in a dress

Holy shit is it starting already?! I said freaking out

No not yet but it will in 4 hours.

Don't worry we'll bring her bye

I ran into Emily's room and woke Alison up

"Ali get your ass up you need to get ready for your wedding" she gets out of the bed fast and puts on her heels "shit!"

"I'll drive you come on" I said we ran to the car
-----

"Han I'm nervous" Ali says "Don't be you'll do great"

"Am I going to be late for the wedding ?"

"No you're not you have at least 4 hours to get ready"I said "now run"
She runs into the back of the church
----

"Where were you?" Emily asks "taking Alison to the church to get ready with Spencer and Aria"

"Are we gonna go?" I ask her "yeah of course we are if she wants us to be there we have to right?"

"Yeah. So I already picked out our outfits" I said smiling she sighed and smiled "Please don't tell me we're matching?"

I laughed "We are matching it's cute okay so shut up. I also picked your parents outfits they're matching too."

Emily's POV

My parents come into the kitchen "Did she really get you outfits that match?" I ask them my mom shrugged "I think it's cute" I looked at me dad shaking his head and mouthing 'No'

I chuckle "so when are we getting ready?" I ask "right now, now go get your ass In that shower" Hanna says pointing upstairs "Okay Mom" i go upstairs and shower

-------------------------------------------------

I get out of the shower shit. I open the door "Hanna You didn't give me my suit!" I yelled enough so she can hear "Coming!"

She hands me my suit she gave me my black suit with a blue tie and watch? Why the hell would I need a watch

After I was done changing I go and see Hanna "Woah you look cute asf" I tell Hanna she laughs "Not to bad your self"
I get one of her brushes and pretend like it's a mic I clear my throat "so tell me miss Marin what are you wearing"

She grabs the brush "well I'm wearing a Royal red and black open back twist knot dress and royal red black heels with a Lucien Piccard moiry red and black watch" she says proudly "and you are wearing a River Island black skinny long sleeve shirt with a red tie and Black sateen trim tux trousers with Lucien Piccard Avignon black genuine leather red watch" she says "Well Damn you could've just said your wearing a black and red dress with red black heels and a red watch Hanna didn't have to go all extra and shit" I said laughing "Whatever you were interviewing me so I had to give details" she says "whatever"

"Mom dad let me see ya" I said they both come out "Aww" I hear Hanna say they're basically wearing the same exact thing just with the color blue "why didn't you give us the blue?" I tell Hanna "I look better in red" she says shrugging "Let's go" Hanna says my parents get in their own car and Hanna and I get in my car "You ready" she says "Ready as I'll ever be" I turned on the car and began to drive

------------

"So where is Alison?" I ask "come on she's probably getting ready in the dressing room" Hanna takes my arm and drags me she opened the door and I see Alison "Woah" I said Alison giggles "thanks Em" she looks at me and Hanna "don't you two look cute matching"

"I know I know we're best friend goals" Hanna says flipping her hair I couldn't stop looking at Alison tho holy shit she looks beautiful Spencer comes in "We have about 6 minutes till you go down that aisle" she says Alison inhales and exhales "you'll do great Al" I tell her smiling "we'll see you out there" Hanna says dragging me out

A/N : Big day for Alison isn't it? 😂