Chapter 9

Hanna's POV

"But the question is who does Alison's heart belong to" emily said "I have no idea em but hey we have the house all to ourselves for only one more day lets not waste it on being sad alright" i told her "You're right if Alison's happy I should be happy for her" she said smiling but then it faded away "You do know you're hot em you can have basically any girl just please em dont go with paige like im serious something about her seems...fishy"

She laughs "I don't know what I would do without you"

"You will always have me em im stuck with you forever what team are we em?" I said "Team hannily" she mumbles "i cant hear you!" I said raising my voice "team hannily" she says a bit louder i got on the couch and started bouncing up and down "What team?"

"Team Hannily!" Emily said laughing

Emily's POV

"Now get down before you -" it was to late hanna fell off the couch landing on her face  "Hanna are you okay" i said cracking up she looks at me "I feel fine"

"Oh shit hanna your nose" i said "what! What about it" she said running to the bathroom "It's just a bloody nose marin you're not gonna die" i said  i walk in the bathroom shes in "that was an epic fail I should've recorded it" i said laughing

She looks at me and laughs sarcastically "ha ha ha bitch"

"I know you are but what am I?" I said she grabs my toothbrush and throws it at me "okay ouch"

"Thats what you get now lets go clean the house up so we don't have to do it tomorrow"

---------------

---------Next morning---------

Emily's POV

I woke up and went to brush my teeth

I checked the time 2:25 pm

Holy shit I went in Hanna's room "Hanna wake up"

"Mmm leave me alone" she says turning "its 2:25 pm"

With that said she sits up fast "woah I just got dizzy" she said " but what the hell 2:25 pm are you sure?" She said "positive" she gets up and goes brush her teeth "imma go get us something from the brew ill be back" i got my keys and headed out the door

I ordered the food and i noticed noel was talking to a brown haired blue eye guy he looked serious i know i know i shouldn't ease drop but I couldn't resist "are you sure about this Noel?" I hear the guy say "yes toby I want to marry Alison" Noel was holding a black box "well man good luck" toby patted noel on his back "thanks man so im planning on purposing tonight Ill call aria and Spencer ill Also  invite emily and hanna since they're close friends with ali "

"Dude emily? Are you sure i mean they both did have chemistry" toby said

He did have a point "i don't care alison loves me not her"

So not true

"Emily Fields your order is ready" the employee said

Shit.

Noel and toby looked at me i just waved and smiled they both started walking towards me "Emily this is toby"

"Hey toby"

"Hi"

"So Emily i was wondering well uhh" he laughed nervously " this must be awkward umm well i want you and hanna to come my cabin at 7:30 pm ill text you the address"

I fake smiled "umm yea sure for what?" I pretended like i didn't know "im planning on purposing to alison" he smiles i Forced a smiled "wow im happy for you"

"Thanks can i have your number to text you the address " he asks "yea sure" he hands me his phone and i type in my number "here you go"

"Alright see you later em"

"Alright nice meeting you toby" he smiled "you too bye emily" he says

----------

"Hanna!" I said "Ahh what emily you cant keep
Screaming like that" she said coming down stairs "I uhh foods ready"

"Em your crying whats wrong" she said wiping my tears i didn't even notice i was crying "I-heard something at the brew"

"What did you hear em?"

"Noel he's planning on purposing to Ali tonight" i cried even more now "and he invited us"

"What the fuck why would he invite Alison's ex girlfriend ?!" Hanna said i sighed "i don't know but we have to be at noels cabin at 7:30"

I wiped my tears "If she says yes then we'll know who her heart belongs to and imma just have too deal with it and move on"