O-oh?

Once he said that,I looked at him and we made eye contact.I was waiting for him to speak but still he kept quiet.

"What is it?" I asked him.

"You once asked me about Yoora right?" He asked me back.I nodded my head,ready to listen to his story.

"So,Yoora..she was my crush back when I was in Busan.I was so shy and scared to confess to her...then,I lose my chance when she told me she has a boyfriend and I was really frustrated.After that day I knew she had a boyfriend,coincidentally my parents told me that we were going to move to Seoul so,I was happy again because I can forget her and start my new life here until I met you.My life is even happier after I met you." He spoke.

"Oh...so that was the story behind you and Yoora...does she know that you had a crush on her?" I asked.

"Nope,she doesn't..besides..there's no use if she knows it now.Ha.." He said chuckling to himself.

"Soyeon-ah,can you come to my dancing competition this Saturday?" Jungkook asked.

"Uh...I'm..I'm not sure,Jungkook but I'll try,okay?Where is it?" I asked him back.

"At the Gymnasium hall.Please come..I've prepared a great choreography and I'll be glad if you watch it." He said in anticipation.I felt sad and guilty.What if I can't make it?

We spent for almost an hour inside the library talking about so many things.Then,we went back to class and sat on our seats.The next lesson was English."Good afternoon,class." Our teacher greeted as she entered.All of us replied her back and she began talking.

"About your oral,how was it?Did you all prepare?" She asked.There were different responds given to the teacher.She just sighed knowing the class was always like that when she gave us a task but still we did it anyways.The lesson resumed and everything was being continued until the end of the period.The last bell rang and it was time to go home.

"Let's walk together today." Jungkook said as he slings his bag on his shoulder.I agreed and we walked together.As we were about to exit the school gate,I saw Daniel leaning on my dad's car.He saw me and waved his hand.Jungkook and I went there and I asked him "Why are you here?" He gave me a surprising look and shook his head.

"Have you forgotten?Your dad told me to fetch you today." He replied.Oh!Yes..I totally forgot about it.

"Oh,okay..so,let's go then.Come on,Jungkook.We'll send you home." I said but Daniel stopped him from entering the car.

"No,not him.Your dad asked me to fetch you only so,Mr Jungkook I'm sorry but you've got to walk." Daniel told us which got me really annoyed.

"My dad isn't here.Just let him ride with us." I remarked.

"No..It's okay,Soyeon.I can walk home by myself.See you again tomorrow,annyeong." Jungkook waved his hand and walked to the opposite direction.I looked at Daniel who was smiling in satisfaction and I entered the car slamming the door hard.

"The two of you must be close." Daniel said while driving.I didn't answer but just kept on listening to him.

"But sadly later...hm..." He didn't finish his words and that made me curious.

"Later,what?" I asked him.

"Oh..nothing..let's go to uh...jewellery store!" He replied,avoiding my question and why the hell are we going to the jewellery store?

"What are we doing there?" I questioned him again.

"To buy rings." He simply answered.Rings?

"Rings?For who?" I questioned him again.