Back to School

After the one week off,I was busy with school.I was also busy preparing for the entrance exam which will be held soon.I really need to do well because that's the starting point of my life after high school.

"Boo!" Jungkook shocked me from behind.

"What the..Jeon Jungkook!" I hit him on his arm.

"Wow..I never see you this serious Soyeon."

"Well now you do." I answered him as I continued jotting down notes.

"Sorry for disturbing you.I won't do it again." He apologised.Oh man,now I feel guilty for being mad at him.

"Okay,okay.What do you want?" I stopped writing and looked at him.

"Let's eat.The recess time is almost over and you're still in class." He said.

"Alright then,let's go." I put my pen down and walked out of the class.He ran from behind and had his arm around my shoulder.As we walked to the canteen,I could see some of the students whispering to each other while looking at us.

"Yah,why are they looking at us like that?" I whispered to Jungkook.

"Mollaseo.." Jungkook answered.

"Oh,Soyeon!Congratulations on your marriage!" One of the students in the canteen shouted.Now I get it.I removed Jungkook's arm off my shoulder and walked faster.

"Why did you removed my arm?" Jungkook asked.

"I think they're gossiping about me having an affair here.I'm married remember?What would they think when they saw us like that?" I said to him and he just nodded.This is the pain when everybody knows your secret.By hook or by crook,you have to face it.I bought ramen and Cola then sat down on an empty space while Jungkook bought himself bread and milk.

"I'm sorry,Jungkook.We need to pretend like we're just friends here." I spoke to him.

"I know and I understand.High school is going to be over soon so,it's okay.I can handle it." He responded with a smile.

"Are you ready for our oral test today?" I asked him.

"I'm good...but also I'm done.I don't know if I can stand there for 5 minutes speaking English."

"It's okay.You can count on me."

"Like 1,2,3?" He joined.

"Yeah,right.Let's go.I'm done eating."

After recess time,it was English and also the day of our oral test.I'm quite nervous because I'm scared of standing in front of everybody where they will look at me like I'm a criminal or something but I'm calm so,no worries.I'm just scared of Jungkook.This is our final oral test which will be added to our final year test.I believe he'll do well.

"Now,can I have Kim Soyeon and Jeon Jungkook to come in front and present for us today?" Our teacher said.I took a deep breath and stood up together with Jungkook.

"Hello and good morning,to everybody.Jungkook and I chose the topic Love for today."

"Oooooo..love!I'm sure you're already in love with your husband right?" One of my classmates asked.The others just giggled.

"Keep quiet.Please continue,Soyeon." Teacher said.

"Love.The word love itself holds a strong meaning behind it.For me,personally love is the beginning to a wonderful life of a person.When you love someone or something,you can feel the spark in your heart which you never experience before.It's unexplained and the mystery behind it is unsolved.That's from my point of view.Now,let's hear Jungkook's thoughts on love." I looked at him with anticipation.He gave me a nervous look and took a deep breath.