No..

HELLO GUYS!SO,I'M BACK AFTER THE 2 MONTHS HIATUS..I HOPE YOU STILL REMEMBER THIS STORY..AHA..HOW ARE YOU?I HOPE YOU'RE DOING FINE AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORTIVE COMMENTS.I REALLY APPRECIATE IT:)

SO...LET'S CONTINUE!

"How did this got spread?Aye.." I sighed.I just wanted this to be a secret so,nobody will bother me about it but look..this news has been spread on the internet for sure netizens knew about it already.Now,how will I face the world when everybody knows about it?

"The world today is very different from our time before.Everything can be known at the end of our fingers." Aunty commented and sighed.

"Your husband allowed you to meet Jungkook?" She asked.

"Since we're in a relationship,he allowed me to meet Jungkook and also..he just want me to be happy." I answered.

"Omma,can we..stop talking about this?" Jungkook interrupted.She nodded and asked us to eat more.After eating,Jungkook and I went to a park.

"Ah..I miss walking here with you." Jungkook said as he swayed our hands together.

"Me too.." I said and closed my eyes to feel the chilly wind in the air.It was so relaxing not until Jungkook distracted me with his sudden kiss.

"Yah!" I hit his arm.

"What?I just kissed your cheek not your lips." He whispered the last word.I shook my head and walked in front of him.I just want to play that's all..ha.

"Wait!!" He ran to catch up with me.

"Why did you walk away?" He blocked me but I managed to escape.

"Soyeon-ah..if it's about the kiss,I'm sorry..jagiya..why?" He was in front of me again,blocking my way.He looks like he was about to cry as he nervously bit his lip.I smiled and shook my head.Why does he have to be so cute?

"You haven't answer me..why?"

"Just want to see how much you love me..and I'm impressed,Jungkook."

"What?!Just that..tch.." He scoffed and shook his head.

"I thought you were mad with me." He said.

"No,I was not.It was called as an act,Jungkook.ACT." I answered.

"Come on,let's walk faster.You're slow." Suddenly he carried me in a bridal style then,he started walking.

"Yah,let me down." I shouted whispered to him.

"It's okay,let's ACT like there's no one around but just the two of us." He smirked.This kid is taking his revenge.I let him carry me since he won't let me down.He walked until we stopped at a bench to sit.

"You must be tired." I wiped his sweats using tissue.

"What do you think?" He asked.

"Tiring..aha.." I answered back.We stayed silent for a while until I asked him this,

"How much do you love me,Jungkook?"

"I love you till infinity.There's no stop to it,Soyeon.Why did you ask?"

"I just want to know..what if something happen to me?Will you leave me?"

"Hey,why are you asking those questions?" He asked me back.

"Just answer it,Kookie."

"If something happens to you,I will not leave your side and I'll always be there for you."

"Thank you,Jungkook." Out of the blue I hugged him.He hugged me back and we stayed in that position for a long time.Then,my phone vibrated from my bag.Daniel was calling.I answered the call.