Shocked

"Wh-what?Fu-future daughter in law?" I stuttered which got them laughing except for my brother.I'm sure he knew this was not a funny thing for me to laugh at.

"Oh,it's okay,dear..come let's have a sit." The man's wife stood up from her seat and took us to our table.I saw beside my one and only brother who also became quiet since we arrived here.My parents and Daniel's family were the only ones talking while Jin and I only answered when we were asked.Then,Mr Lee,Daniel's father caught our attention by clapping his hands.

"Okay,well first of all a very good evening to all..To my closest friend,Mr Kim and his wife..it has been a long time since we last went out together like this right?" He said and my dad gladly nodded.

"Actually,tonight isn't only about having dinner but I also have an important announcement to make.Mr Kim and I actually talked about this a week ago.I guess my son is all grown up now and I think he is also ready to get married but unfortunately,he still hasn't find the right girl for himself yet so,I thought of my friend here.." He pointed at my dad.

"Who has a daughter..a very beautiful daughter.I think she will suit him well if they got married.At the end,Mr Kim and I had discussed about it and both of us agreed to marry the two of you so,Soyeon..I welcome you to my family." He ended his speech and everybody was clapping their hands.I was out of words.They had been planning this without even telling me and what's worst was I didn't even agreed on this whole marriage thing.I looked at my brother and shook his arm.He just mouthed me a "Mianhe," because I knew he could not do anything for me.That time,I knew I have to defend myself.

"I didn't even know and agree on this marriage so,I will not marry him.Sorry,Mr and Mrs Lee but I will not marry your son.I'm really,really sorry." I bowed at them and left the venue.I went out with tears welled up in my eyes.I looked around to find a taxi and luckily there was one.Before I walked to the taxi,I felt someone holding my arm.

"Don't leave." It was Daniel.

"I'm sorry,Daniel." I removed his hand from my arm.

"Fine,I'll give you time to think about this and make your decision." He let me go and I just nodded,walking to the taxi.I told the taxi driver to take me to Han River and on my way there,I texted Jungkook to meet me at the place.I looked outside the window,thinking about the incident earlier.I was unaware of my surroundings until the taxi driver waved his hand in front of my face.I apologised and paid for the ride.I walked out going under the bridge.I sat on the bench that was ready there and called Jungkook.

"Kookie-ah,where are you?" I asked him,sounding so lifeless.

"You sounded so weak..did anything happen to you?" He asked from the other line.

"No..nothing..I just need somebody to talk to." I answered holding up my tears.

"Okay!I'll be there in 5 minutes.Just wait for me!I'm almost there." He said and I could sense him speeding up his bike.I ended the call and I stared blankly at the empty ground.My life felt upside down with everything that has been happening.I don't know if I could overcome this because I felt like giving up.I need to get all of my problems out so,I screamed with all my heart and tears were flowing down to my warm cheeks.

"Yah!Are you crazy?" I heard the voice that I wanted to hear much at this moment.I heard footsteps coming closer to me and I wiped my tears away.I looked up and saw him,smiling so widely showing his cute bunny teeth.

"Yah..why did you scream?I could've run away if I don't know who you are." He said and took a sit beside me.

"My life is such a mess." I spoke up.

"Wae?Tell me." He replied with a calm voice.

"Promise me to not tell this to anybody else,okay?" I answered and he nodded.