A double date, youre not serious are you

My band was going to see a Black Veil Brides concert and Andy wanted me to sing.

He has changed in the months we have been living with him. Well its not we but Madison tends to stay over a lot so we can come up with new songs.

Andy cut his hair, put away some of the make up but not all, and he adopted two cats, Crow and Daredevil, and one dog, Gemma.

I see the band run on stage as I put my hood up so I wouldn't be recognized. Andy spotted the rest of my band as I move around in the crowd, standing behind a person in the front row, not staying for long. I had the mic that my manger gave my as I climbed the steps up to the top when someone recognized me.

Their eyes widened and before they could scream I put my hand over their mouth, signaling them to be quiet.

"Shhhh, I'm gonna suprize him." I say, moving my hand when he nods.

After a while, I get bored and start swinging my mic. As Lost It All came on I turned on my mic, singing with him as I walk down the stairs.

As I near the stage, I take off my hood and reveal myself to the crowd, smiling as some scream my name.

A security guard lifts my up on stage and Andy wraps his arms around my waist, suprized to see me.

When I finish singing he kisses me, not waiting for me to catch my breath.

"I missed you." He mutters, kissing me over and over again.

"I missed you too." I say, hugging him as he picks me up, wrapping my legs around his torso.

Madison runs on stage with her multicolored dress flying behind her as Tyler chases her,along everyone laugh, distracting them from me and Andy as we sneak away from the stage.

"Let me show you how much I've missed you by taking you on a date." Andy says, missing my knuckles.

"Sounds good, count us in." Madison says, as she runs by us and Tyler nods before running after her.

"Ok then. So a double date." He says, scratig the back of his head.

"I don't do well with those." I mutter and he shrugs.

"Tomorrow, 7:00, just us." He says and I nod.

"Sounds great." I say and Madison pulls me away from him, making me whine as we run from Tyler.