Someone I used to love

We all were laughing when I heard a familiar voice talking.

"Oh god, hide me. Please hide me. Never mind, Madison come with me. Baby, I'll be right back." I say, grabbing her hand, kissing him, and walking towards the bathroom.

We walk in and I break down, not being able to breathe, crying, and sobbing.

"Hey, calm down. Ok, just calm down. You'll be fine." She says, rubbing my back.

All of a sudden the feeling to throw up came to me and I did, in the toilet, (duh).

"Just calm down. Show him that you're not missing him, that you're not loving him anymore." She says, when I finish.

"You should tell Andy and Tyler that we have to leave." I say, washing out my mouth.

She leaves and goes to do that as I flush the toilet, leaving the bathroom.

"Well, fancy seeing you here." The one I used to love says, as I start to walk away.

"If it isn't Ethan Strain, the man whore who didn't care about me. I guess I was to stupid yo realize that when you said you lovrde but I guess people change in ways that make others hate the one they love. Well guess what." I say, leaning on the table, "You can suck my ten inch."

I smile sweetly an flinch him in the nose, feeling it break. Andy pulls me away as ethan holds his nose.

"Bye." I say, getting pulled out of the door and into the night.

"What was that?!" Andy asks, slamming his door.

"Well-"