Five year anniversary.

I woke and saw it was raining. I rolled over and Andy pulled me back against him, breathing in my scent.

"Good morning, beautiful." He says in his sexy, husky morning voice that makes me want to squeal.

"Morning handsome." I mutter and his eyes open, looking at me.

He breaks out in a smile and I kiss him.

"Happy anniversary." We say at the same time and we laugh, wrapping each other up in the blankets.

"We should stay here all day." I say, perfectly content.

"I agree." He says and lightning crashes and thunder booms.

Our bedroom door is thrown open and the guys, along with Madison, Kristen, Tyler, and Katie are in our bed.

"Guys." I whine and Andy,shakes his head, getting pushed away from me by Katie.

"I'm scared." She says and I try not to laugh.

"You're scared?" I ask them and they all nod.

"Can me and her be alone?" Andy asks and they shake their heads.

"God, its like we already have kids." I say and Andy shrugs.

"I wouldn't mind having a little us running around." He says and my phone goes off.

'Hey, we start tour in two months.' I look at the message and sigh.

"Tour in two months." I announce and Andy groans.

Katie looks up at me and asks, "I get to go with you, right?"

I suck in a breath and look at Andy.

"If Andy can go you can go." Madison says and I give her a look.

Andy looks at me and rolls off the bed landing on the floor. I roll off and he rolls under the bed as I do and we bump into each other.

"Hello." I say and he kisses me.

"Hello." He says and I smile.

"I wouldn't mind a little us running around after we get married." I say and he smiles, "or now."

He breaks out into a smile and kisses me.

I get dragged out from under the bed and I scream. Ashley is standing there laughing as I stand, pouncing on him and hitting him.

"You asshole!" I yell and I stand, walking out of the room.

I sit on the kitchen counter, drinking a monster when Andy walks out and over to me.

"He was just playing, babe." Andy says and I shake my head.

*Andy's POV*

She shakes her head and a few tears slip down her cheeks. I stand there, hugging her and she wipes her eyes.

"I'm sorry." She says in a small voice and I shake my head.

"Its fine." I say and she shakes her head, sniffling.

"No, its not." She says and I sigh.

I kiss her and she melts against me.

"I love you." She says and my heart stops.

"I love you too." I say and she smiles.

*My POV*

"Good we all love each other, can we please do something else." Ashley asks, walking in and I smack him.

"That is what you get you asshole!" I scream and get off the counter, walking passed then and into my room, locking the door as I change into actual clothes.