Not today but one day.

We walk into the little café we had our first date in. I smiled at the smell of coffee and food.

"Sit, sit down." He says, motioning to a booth at the back of the café.

I sit down and he orders for both of us.

"What do you want to drink, baby?" He asks and I 'hmmm'.

"Coffee." I say to Dennis.

"Black?" He asks and I roll my eyes.

"Like my soul." I joke and he cracks a smile.

He walks off with our order and I I turn to Andy.

He wipes his hands on his skinny jeans.

He let's out a shuttering breath and says, "Elizabeth we've been together for quite a while and I was wondering for the past months if I should do this. I decided I was and one day but not today, would you want to get engaged to me then marry me?" Andy asks pulling out a black promise ring.

 I decided I was and one day but not today, would you want to get engaged to me then marry me?" Andy asks pulling out a black promise ring

I nod, smiling like an idiot.

"Yes." I say and he slips it ony ring finger.

"Good because I would literally die of emarassment if you didn't." Andy says, smiling exactly like me.

"I love you." I say, kissing him.

"I love you too." He says and clapping sounds through the café, scaring me.

"You planned this didn't you?" I ask and he smiles sheepishly

"Yeah, I did." He says, taking my hand.

"Of course with my help." Ashley says sliding in next yo me as the guys walk in.

"I know he couldn't do it by himself." I joke and Andy pouts.

"I love you Batman." I say, laughing.

He starts smiling and laughs as well.

"I love you too." He says as out food comes.