Nightmare

I wake up under the covers of mine and Andy's bed. I snuggle deeper and the door opens quietly and Andy appears, walking into the bathroom.

Faintly, I hear him peeing and I hold in my giggles. He walks out and puts on some sweats, walking back out.

I sit up as soon as the door closes and stand, seeing that I'm dresses in my Harry Potter PJs.

I smile and walk out of the room, slowly so I don't let him know I'm up. I walk passed the living room and see the guys sleeping in the floor and on the couch.

I hear faint singing from the kitchen and I slide over the counter, dropping to my feet and wrapping my arms around him.

"Good morning baby." I say, kissing his exposed back and he turns, smiling.

"Good morning baby." He says and his skin starts peeling off as the others walk in, their skin doing the same. They back me up into a corner and fans surround us, it fades into the stage.

I see people waving signs and I try to sing but nothing comes out. People start booing and I run off stage as something drags me back, pushing me into the wall and slicing at my skin.

I finally see the persons face and she looks back at me.

"You see this. This is shat you'll do." She points to people behind her and looks back at me, "I'm what you'll become. You'll kill your friends and your lover."

The other me stabs me in the stomach and I scream.
~~

I bolt up, still screaming as Andy holds me back. People run in and they hold me down as Andy kisses my head.

"Hey, babe. Youre alright. It was just a dream, it was all a dream." He mutters and I stop screaming and struggling.

I let out a breath of relief and he does the same, relaxing a little. The guys let go of me and Andy holds me closer.

"We're just gonna give you two some space." Ashley says and Andy gives them a look as they leave.

Jinxx shuts the door, letting no light in.

"Are you ok?" Andy asks and I shake my head.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He asks and I shake my head again.

"Do you want to sleep?" He asks and I repeat the action.

"I'll put in Batman." He says and I grab his hand.

"A-Andy, w-what ev-ver y-you d-d-do d-dont l-l-leave m-m-m-me." I stuttef, shaking and he hugs me close.

"Never in a million years. Not ever. We're forever remember." He says and I nod as he kisses my head.

"I love you." I whisper and he smiles.

"I love you too." He says and puts on Batman, diving under the covers and we marathon Batman until we fall asleep.