Pizza? Pizza.

We had finished the photo shoot and was relaxing on the couch wheny stomach made a dying whale noise.

"Pizza?" Andy asks and I nod.

"Pizza." I say and he gets up to go order it.

His phone starts going off and I try to ignore it but the guys.start staring at me with guilty looks. I unlock his phone and see naked pictures of his ex, Juliet.

I scoff, getting up and throwing his phone at him.

"Have fun with her." I say, going to the bedroom and slamming the door, locking it.

I pack my clothes into my bags and gather some of my stuff.

"You really fucked up." I hear CC say as footsteps sound in the hall.

Ashley opens the door and locks it, walking over to me.

"Hey, its ok." He says, hugging me as tears fall.

"No, its not. I ruin everything. What did I do to deserve this?" I sob, falling against him.

He shakes his head.

"Stop it. Stop crying. You'll be ok." He says, rocking back and forth.

He finally let's go of me and I grab my bag, walking to the door and unlocking it.

I walk into the lounge, seeing Andy with his head in his hands.

"I hope you can be happy with her." I spit at him, crying.

"Baby, please."

"Dont. I've been hurt enough times to know when a guy says they're sorry. They'd actually not because if your not happy or tired of me then just leave. Don't cheat." I say and walk out.

"But I am sorry. I never answered to her texts. I've blocked her I've unfriended her on any social media and she still finds ways to ruin what I have." His voice breaks and my footsteps falter.

"We'll just leave." Ash says and the guys leave.

Jiɳxx shuts the door and arms wrap around my waist.

"Baby, please." I feel tear drops on my shoulder and my heart breaks even more.

I fall to the ground and hurt out crying. He falls down next to me and hugs me close.

"I'm so so so sorry. I should have deleted her number I should have gotten a new phone." He whispers, beating himself up.

"Just don't cheat or lie to me. Because if you do, you loose my trust and then I can never forgive you." I whisper, wiping his eyes.

He kisses my tears away then kisses my lips.

"I won't. I promise." He says and we get up.

"Let's go out to eat." He says and I nod.

"Go get dressed." He says, patting my butt and I walk into the bedroom getting clothes out.

" He says, patting my butt and I walk into the bedroom getting clothes out

I put in all my piercings in and wall out fixing my hair. Andy stands by the door, looking nervous.

"Babe, what's wrong?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"You'll find out later." He says and I nod, not liking what he said.