Fans be hating

I lay on the bed after the bath, giggling as Andy dances around in nothing but a towel as one of his bands songs come on the radio. He lands on the bed after the song ends and I laugh, moving hair out of my face to see him clearly.

"What are you laughing at?" He asks and I roll away from him, landing on the floor, staying there.

"Babe?" He asks looking over the side of the bed, looking down at me.

I clear my throat, smiling up at him.

"Guys, we have to go to the studio and we don't have a singer without Elizabeth." Madison says and I groan, getting up and dropping the towel, walking into the closet, picking out a regular outfit with a white bra and thing set.

" Madison says and I groan, getting up and dropping the towel, walking into the closet, picking out a regular outfit with a white bra and thing set

I walk out of the closet, being greeted by Andy's hands setting on my waist

"You can skip right?" He asks and I shake my head.

"Come on." I say, grabbing his hand and pulling him in the closet, handing him clothes.

" I say, grabbing his hand and pulling him in the closet, handing him clothes

"Put them on." I say handing him his black jacket, black cut up shirt and skinny jeans with his combat boots.

"What about you helping me?" He asks and I roll my eyes.

"You didn't help me so why should I help you." I say and walk out, sitting on the bed, waiting for him.

He walls out in his clothes, pouting.

"Whats wrong babe?" I ask and he gets a glint in his eyes.

"After we get done at the studio maybe we can get it on?" He smirks and I stand up, getting chest to chest with him.

"Listen baby. If you want to have sex all you have to do is ask." I say and his face lights up.

"Can we-"

"Come on! We have to go!" Madison yells and Kristen walks into the room, pulling me with her.

I grab Andy's jacket and drag him with me.

"Are you gonna go out with that thing on your hand?" Kristen asks and I nod.

"Why wouldn't I?" I ask and she hides my phone from me.

"Nothing, come on let's go." She says and I grab my phone from her.

"Not until you show me what's up." I say and run out of the apartment, into the elevator.

I press the button as Andy runs in and the doors close, leaving us in piece as my phone keeps going off.

I open my twitter account and see fake pictures of me with a random guy.

"What the hell?" I say, reading the tweets about me.

(These are all made up BTW)

@unicornsaviour- she is so ugly, why is he even with her.

@ashleyslover- holy hell, what is that thing? Is it even human? Andy could do so much better.

@sassybitch- ew, looking at them together makes me sick. Him and that girl Juliet would look so much cuter.

All of a sudden my phone is taken out of my hands and I try to get it back but Andy holds it above his head.

"Andy, give it back." I say, reaching for it.

"No, stop it." Andy restrains me and we walk out of the elevator, he smashes it against a pole outside and throws it away.

"I'll get you a new one." He mutters and we walk to the studio.