Chap 1: Beginning Of A New Day

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN PJO ALL OWNERSHIP GOES TO RICK RIORDAN

Percy's POV:
I woke up to the birds chirping and the blinding white light coming from my window, and I remember it's a stupid school day, the first day of highschool to be exact. I wince as I get up because of the pain from yesterday's beating and this is pain that leave's marks. I walk to my own personal bathroom (thank goodness for that)and stare at myself, I have raven black hair that's untameable and sea green eyes that look to be hiding a whole story behind it.

I look and notice almost every single part of me is covered in little cuts ranging to big bruises, if you haven't guessed by now I'm being abused by my amazing step-dad Gabe...(Note the sarcasm),my real dad left me and my mom when I was little and I hate him for it.

The beatings started when I was in GR.2 and now I'm in GR.10 so I've pretty much survived 8 years of pure hell and agony, it started out as a simple punch or a slap as 'punishment' because I did something wrong but than during the years it's gotten worse like way worse and the best part my mom knows about it,but can't do anything or else she gets a good beating too.

My mom is known as Sally..Sally Jackson and she's the nicest and best mom ever in the world but I don't see her much because she has two different jobs trying to support the three of us but Gabe spends most of the money on gambling,beer, or cigarettes.

So as I get ready for Goode High I try to cover as much up possible to not attract attention, so I pull on blue jeans and a big black sweater and than grab my backpack filled with school tools and than brush my teeth and try to tame my wild mane I like to call hair. I than check the time and realize it's 7:30am and school starts at 8:00am meaning I have a good half an hour, so I quickly go down stairs praying to every single God I know that Gabe is asleep and thankfully he is than I grab an apple knowing there won't be any food besides that.

I than grab my house keys from a counter filled with empty beer bottles and ashes from cigarettes and walk out from my house and begin walking to prison also known as Goode High.

----TIME SKIP TO THE MOMENT PERCY ARRIVES----

So as I arrive to the front of highschool somebody bumps into me and I hear 'oh sorry I wasn't looking,I'm sorry are you ok?' and in response I mutter an apology and a 'ok' in return and than turn around in time to catch the person who bumped into me and stare at a girl with natural looking blonde curls falling perfectly over her shoulders and noticed she was makeup-free but what really caught my eyes were her absolutely stunning stormy grey eyes and I realized I was staring too long so I quickly looked away .

I continued walking through the crowd of people with my head down until I made it to the head office to pick up my schedule, it took me forever to read because I have ADHD and Dyslexia but I figured it out in the end..
SCHEDULE:
8:10-9:10- HISTORY- MRS.RUTH
9:10-10:00- MATH- MR.PETER
10:00-10:55-MYTHOLOGY&GREEK- MR.B
10:55-11:55- ENGLISH- MS.SU
11:55-12:55- LUNCH BREAK
12:55-1:45- PE- COACH HEDGE
1:45-2:45- STUDY HALL
After seeing that schedule I immediately groaned and realized I had the absolute worst schedule ever and just as I was planning ways to kill the person who decided my schedule the bell rang signalling I had to get to history, and as I got in I noticed the girl again with beautiful blonde hair and stormy grey eyes that you could spend forever looking in and realized she is definitely not ur average 'dumb blonde'.

I also noticed another boy and girl beside her who had the whole punk aura around them(anyone have a clue who they are)and recognized one of them as Nico,my cousin.As if snapping out of my trance I sat at the very back of the class hoping this day would end sooner rather than later.

Annabeth's POV:
As I was listening intently to my teacher speaking I noticed the boy I bumped into and realized he sat at the very back of the class with amazing sea green eyes I've never seen but they looked to be filled with so much pain and sorrow and as I watched the boy some more I noticed he had raven black hair and he seems to have a pretty well built figure and I noticed something else, he seemed to have a sort of cut on his forehead although I can't be sure for sure until I get a close up.

As I keep staring the raven haired boy seemed to have noticed because he stared right back at me as in challenging me and as we have a stare down I feel like I could feel all his pain,all his misery,and all his silent pleas for help it felt so agonizing that it was so much I had to look away and from than on I looked anywhere and everywhere besides the raven haired boy.

**VERY FIRST AUTHORS NOTE:**
So hello readers I really hope I got this right and didn't make it too OOC and really hope u guys r with me so far..
So any mistakes I have plz point them out so they can be fixed and any constructive criticism is 100% welcomed! If u want more the next update shall be soon cause I'm working on it now! Daily updates will be random but plz if u want more just let me know 😀.      
-Janice out