Chap 9: Where were you...

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN PJO AND PJO BELONGS TO RICK RIORDAN

A/n: FIRST OF ALL THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR OVER 200 VIEWS!! YOU WON'T BELIEVE HOW HAPPY I AM,SO HAPPY THAT YOU GUYS DECIDED TO READ MY STORY OUT OF ALL THOSE OTHER ONES AND FOR VOTING!AS A THANK YOU GIFT I'M MAKING THIS CHAPTER EXTRA LONG! Comment and Vote!

Annabeth's POV:
I got up and did my daily routine and walked to school.Although as I was in school today I noticed Percy wasn't there and at first I didn't care much about it because knowing him I thought he might've just slept in or was just to lazy to get up,but as it neared lunch and still no sign of Percy I started to worry because no matter what time it is he still atleast came to school even if that meant detention and so I sent him multiple texts asking where he was and that he better not be slacking off again.

Although as I was texting I was caught with my phone during class resulting in detention, and that was outrageous because I'm Annabeth Chase and I don't get detention ever.

'This is so going to affect my reputation' I thought.(AN: What reputation?Jkjkjk)

⭐️⭐ -Time Laspe To Lunch- ⭐️⭐️

So when it was lunch time I did the usual got my lunch tray and sat with Thalia and Nico, and we made small talk.All was well until the king of the jerks sat down right beside me.

"So what are you doing,babe?" Luke said

"What do you think Luke? I'm sitting here during lunch with a food tray in front of me,please tell me what am I doing right now" I replied sarcastically

and that got a good chuckle from both Thalia and Nico.Luke glared at them telling them to shut up but instead Thalia gave him one of her infamous death glares and if looks could kill, Luke would be 6ft under.

"No need to be feisty Annie, where's your boyfriend to protect you?Hmm?Did he run away like the useless coward he is or did he finally learn his lesson and know that you're mine"

"Ok firstly my name is Annabeth and if you can't pronounce that then you might want to get your brain checked, well if you have one.Secondly Percy is not my boyfriend(A/N: yet) and Percy is not the coward here you are, because you have a ego the size of the garbage you blab and you better back off before both me and Thalia decide that you need a lesson.Now shove off!!" I yelled

by now I think the whole school was staring at us but I didn't care because Luke needs to learn that he's not the king of this school and that I will kill him if he flirts with me once more..

To say I was surprised when Luke backed off is an understatement because I was actually surprised and when he gave me one more glance I think I saw fear and I smiled triumphantly and turned to Thalia and Nico.Thalia just smirked and highfived me and I think I saw one of those rare Nico smiles.

"So you and Percy,huh?" She said

"Not you too Thalia, I don't like him and plus we're just friends"

"Friends can also become something else y'know"

"No I don't know and now let me eat because I'm hungry and I won't be responsible for my actions if I don't get this food inside me"

"ok ok calm down Annie" I just glared back in response because right now I thought 'food now, kill Thalia later'.(AN: My favourite part😁)

⭐️⭐️-Time Laspe-⭐️⭐️

It was nearly the end of school and that was when I was seriously worried because not only was Percy still not at school but,he Percy Jackson left me Annabeth Chase on READ!