Chap 3: Introducing Gabe!!

**DISCLAIMER:ALL PJO CHARACTER GOES TO RICK RIORDAN I DON'T OWN THEM**

Annabeth's POV:
"Yeah.. maybe" and than Percy ran off.I knew he was lying about the cut on his forehead and wondered what was the actual story behind it,I was so deep into my thoughts I didn't notice Thalia screaming my name and asking if we could go get pizza.

As I snapped out of my thoughts we started heading towards the pizza place,and as we entered I couldn't help but to welcome the coziness of the place and the amazing smell.As we sat down and ordered Thalia suddenly blurted out

"Do you like Percy?" I immediately blushed and replied with a glare,but I have to admit he was cute even if his eyes were so lifeless and since we were talking about Percy I wanted to ask some questions.

"What do you guys know about Percy, Thalia?"

"All I know is that he lives with his step-dad and mom,he's a total loner,he's a good person,and he's really quiet."

"He's also my cousin" butted in Nico, I was really surprised with this new information because I didn't know Nico had a cousin but than that surprise turned to anger as I chewed him out about not telling me,but than I mentioned about his cut and all I got in return were shrugs.

It was than I decided I was gonna figure this Percy Jackson guy out and help bring some life back into his eyes.After we finished eating we parted ways and I went home and started digging up information on Percy Jackson.

Percy's POV:
As I arrived outside my home I was praying for Gabe to be out, but as I turned the doorknob I got a empty beer bottle fly past my head and than I heard the last person I wanted to

"WHERE'VE YOU BEEN YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF TRASH I'M OUT OF BEER AND YOU NEED TO GET ME MORE BEFORE I POUND YOU UNTIL NO ONE CAN RECOGNIZE YOU"

"I can't buy your beer I'm underage" and just as that sentence left me I regretted it because for the next hour or so I got the beating of my life.

It was a while until I decided I was strong enough and willed my aching body up the stairs and decided to head to my bathroom and check for the damage done this time.As I looked I noticed a new bruise forming here and there I noticed several glass pieces embedded into my skin and a beautiful new black eye,I groaned in frustration because now I'll be getting stares and looks from people at school and the last thing I want is attention.

So as I started picking the glass out and than wrapping my injuries did I start to plan ways to avoid that girl Annabeth so she doesn't notice me, she seems to be a little too curios for her own good and she said she want to be my friend.

Nobody wants to be my friend for obvious reasons and as I finished up wrapping my injuries I walked to my bed and started falling asleep,my last thoughts were all about 'Annabeth.'

***A/N***
SO HERE IS ANOTHER UPDATE AND SORRY IF IT WAS SHORT I WAS IN A RUSH,I PROMISE A LONGER ONE NEXT UPDATE.ALSO JUST A REMINDER MY UPDATES ARE RANDOM!