Chap 11: Nervous?

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN PJO AND ALL CHARACTERS BELONG TO RICK RIORDAN

ANNABETH'S POV:

While walking down the stairs I noticed my dad sitting on the couch staring at a blank T.v.

"H-hi D-dad how are you?" I stammered out quietly.

"Who was he?" He questioned sharply and dangerously.

"Just a friend dad, don't worry about it"

"Just a friend you say, he must be awfully close for you to allow him in your house,in your room,and for you to let him carry you upstairs" he said snarling although tone as calm and unwavering as ever, but I knew a storm was brewing and would be unleashed if I didn't choose my next words carefully.

"A friend and ONLY a friend dad and if he was more then that you would still have no input in it and now if you excuse me I'm gonna go" I said sharply glaring at his back and tone just as unwavering and calm as his.

I didn't let him respond and I walked back upstairs without even a second glance back.

He's always like that, he could be such a cold man towards his own flesh and blood and sometimes he would be the kindest father ever. It was really frustrating and even more so when the twins and step-mom was home.

I just kept walking up the stairs and to my room.

Once I was back in my room I let out a deep sigh and proceeded to collapse on my bed still trying to figure out what to do with this huge information on Percy. I mean who knew someone like Percy could be suffering so much silently but be able to wake up each day and function and go through the pain all over again. I have to say he's definitely earned my respect and maybe something else but that's another tragic love story to be told another time.

I look at the time and decide it's time to go back to sleep and wake up to goto school tomorrow and definitely talk to Percy about all this madness.

I pull the covers up to my chin and stare at the ceiling and my last thoughts were about Percy until I feel myself drift off into unconsciousness.

PERCY'S POV:
I slip out of Annabeth's house after dealing with a furious looking Mr.Chase and I thought I was gonna die right then and there.

I was stammering and a giant blubbering mess until I explained that I'm ONLY a friend and that I've come over to watch a movie with Annabeth but she fell asleep and so I took her upstairs.

Of course that was far from the truth but I really couldn't let anyone else know this or else they'd be hurt as well...

Everyone close to me always gets hurt and that's why I'm determined to ignore Annabeth now that she knows and experienced first hand of the horrors I experience each day.

I mean I'm use to the pain and it's ok because I know I'll always make it in the end, I mean I don't die so easily if you hadn't noticed.

Who am I talking to even, I can't believe it I'm talking to myself....

When arriving home I was met with beer bottles empty and full that littered the floor and ashes from cigarettes everywhere with Gabe nowhere in sight thankfully. I could only sigh and trudged up the stairs just wanting to pass out and hopefully sleep without the nightmares if only for awhile.

So I lay there in my bed staring up at the ceiling sighing to myself as I go over the things that happened and steeled my resolve for the coming of tomorrow.

"Good Night" I whispered to no one..And I faded into a blissful sleep.

A/N:
I'm just so sorry y'all I've just been frustrated now that schools here and my teachers are really trying to kill me I mean who gives this much homework at the beginning of the school year. I just so far curse the person that created school but I do promise to update as much as possible from now on although there will be very slim chances of another chapter this month because I have upcoming test and quizzes plus I've got practice. Also as you can see this was published at 2:15am so that's basically saying how much hours of sleep I'm getting if I gotta wake up at 6:30am.

-Janice Out 😄