Chap 8 :That Went Well. . .

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN PJO AND PJO BELONGS TO RICK RIORDAN

Percy's POV:
I wasn't ready for the horrible condition my house was already in and my mum spent forever cleaning it a while ago, it was already littered with wrappings,take-out,empty and full beer bottles,cigarettes,and the worst part was that it smelt like the boys change room after gym.(An: Believe me that smell is absolutely horrible)

I was spotted and greeted warmly with a great big hug by my mom,I was happy that Gabe wasn't around.

"Why are you here mum don't you have work"

"Yes, Percy I just wanted to make sure you were ok and just wanted to see how your holding up.How bad are the beatings now Percy and please be honest"

my mom practically pleaded and her eyes were filled with tears threatening to fall.

"Don't worry I'm fine" 'but really the pain was so unbearable but I would never tell her that.

I didn't want to talk about it so I changed the subject that made us both happy

"Are there any cookies left for me" I asked hopefully and my mom laughed

"Of course dear, they're also blue just how you like them and sorry I've got to go now Percy.Please stay out of trouble"

"no promises"

my mom kissed me on the forehead and walked out the door and when she was out of sight I sighed dramatically not even going to grab a cookie and went to my room.I noticed is was just barely past 7'o clock so I quickly flopped on my bed and went to sleep,happy that I missed today's beating and the fact that my mom was able to make me some of my favourite blue cookies.On that thought I drifted into a dreamless sleep.

⭐️Time Laspe Next Morning⭐️(Bob Says Hello)

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!
Shut up!!!!!
BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!
What're you deaf I said SHUT UP!!
BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!
'I said shut u- oh wait your my alarm... Oh I get it now I have to open my eyes and close you.I knew that,haha.'

So as I wake up and close my alarm I notice it's 8:10 am and school started 10 minutes ago
'crap I slept in' I thought

I quickly scramble out of my bed ending with me falling face first on the floor.I quickly take a shower and put on deodorant so I don't smell as bad as I think I do and than grab my bag filled with my school stuff and as I walk downstairs I noticed Gabe there on the couch passed out and I release a breath I didn't know I was holding.

As I was quietly walking across the room I accidentally kicked a empty bottle creating noise, resulting a very angry Gabe and as I was about to reach the door I thought

'so close just so close'.

"WHERE WERE YOU PUNK I THOUGHT I TOLD YOUR SORRY ARSE TO BE HOME BY A SPECIFIC TIME?"

"I was over a friends house studying"

"YOU STUDYING,PUNK YOU SORRY EXCUSE OF A BOY IF YOUR GOING TO LIE THINK OF SOMETHING SMARTER WILL YOU?"

"I wasn't lying and your the only sorry excuse here" I yelled back

"WELL WON'T YOU LOOK AT THAT SOMEBODY GOT SOME GUTS TO TALK BACK LET'S SEE IF YOU STILL HAVE THE SAME AMOUNT OF CONFIDENCE WHEN I TEACH YOU A LESSON."