Chap 2: Hello I'm Annabeth Chase

DISCLAIMER: DO WE REALLY HAVE TO DO THIS EVERY CHAPTER... I DON'T OWN PJO THAT BELONGS TO RICK RIORDAN

Percy's POV:
After that stare down with the blonde girl she wouldn't look at me again and I was thankful for that because I was almost sure she could see something no one else could.After a while I went to my final class before lunch which was so sadly English and I couldn't focus at all.I was having so much trouble focusing on words, they kept looking funny and I couldn't make anything out and I also kept squirming in my seat no thanks to my ADHD and Dyslexia.

I was so focused on unscrambling words I didn't notice I was glaring at the book given too me like if I stared at the book any longer it would've exploded which would've been fine by me.After what felt like a hundred years the bell finally rang and I ran out faster than u could say 'go', and after putting away my books did I realize I didn't have enough money to buy too much lunch so all I got was and apple and something that looked disgusting.Seeing as I had no where to sit

I just went near the garbage and sat there hoping everyone would leave me alone and ignore me, but sadly I was interrupted.

"Hi, My name is Annabeth Chase and I was hoping you would sit with us, you know cause I bumped into you earlier"

I simply replied with a "no it's ok I'm ok sit-" and before I got to finish I was dragged by Annabeth to her table and plopped down beside her.Before I could even respond the punk girl from earlier introduced herself

"I'm Thalia..Thalia Grace but call me by my last name and your in for a world of hurt"

"I'm Perseus Jackson,but I preferred to be called Percy" I mumbled and than punk boy Nico reintroduced himself to me.

"Hi, my names Nico Di Angelo" he said quietly.

I than asked "why am I sitting here,tou guys wouldn't want me here I have no friends and I'm lonely,I'm just a nobody and I'm the school bullies target"

Annabeth than said "because you look like you could use someone you could count on and we'd love to be ur friends".

My lips twitched upwards and I muttered a thanks and than the four of us continued eating in silence..a comfortable silence.After lunch me and Annabeth found out we had a similar schedule meaning she also had PE right now so we ran to the corridors of the gym and entered,we parted ways to get changed but when I got out I noticed our coach was a man who like he could have drank 10 cups of coffee in 3 seconds and I was near right.

"MY NAME IS COACH HEDGE AND I WILL BE YOUR INSTRUCTOR FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR AND FOR TODAY'S FIRST LESSON WE WILL BE PLAYING DODGEBALL,LET'S GET STARTED CUPCAKES!" said our coach and a bunch of people groaned in unison after hearing that.I didn't bother to move or do anything because I was always picked last and when I play everyone targets me first leaving me with some new bruises,but surprisingly I wasn't picked last and I was picked to be on a team consisted of Annabeth,Thalia, and Nico and a couple other kids I've never met.

As the game goes on I was surprised by my reflexes and strength because I got a good number of people out,but as the game was coming to an end I got a ball thrown straight towards my face which ended with a bloody nose.

Annabeth surprisingly came to help me and walked with me to the nurses office to fix my nose up.So as we were walking out she asked

"Why's there a cut on ur forehead."
Such a innocent question right...

I hesitated before answering "I have one?Well maybe I just accidentally cut myself or something,I didn't even know it was there" I rambled on but that was clearly a lie and I was hoping she couldn't tell.As we arrived I thanked her for coming with me and she left to go back to class.

***TIMESKIP TO THE END OF SCHOOL***

So as the final bell rang I rushed to my locker to put away my books and things and proceeded to head out and rush home because Gabe set a specific time for me to be home at,but I was stopped by the one and only Annabeth Chase.

"Hey, Percy you wanna come hang out with me,Nico,and Thalia?We're gonna just go down to the pizza place near here."

"No thanks I need to get home right away cause of family stuff"

"oh..ok,maybe next time"

"yeah maybe" I muttered that last part silently hoping she hadn't heard and proceeded walking towards another good beating if I didn't get there in time.

** A/N **
SO READERS THAT WAS THE SECOND PART AND I HOPED I MET UR EXPECTATIONS!! ANOTHER UPDATE SOON!! ENJOY!!