Chap 4: WHAT HAPPENED?!

DISCLAIMER: I Don't own PJO!PJO AND ALL CHARACTER BELONG TO RICK RIORDAN

Annabeth's POV:
Today as I arrived at school I noticed Percy had a black eye, but what scared me more was the fact that it looked like his legs could give out any second so when I asked him what was wrong I was to be honest not expecting that kind of response.

"Hey Percy,are you ok?I noticed you had a pretty bad black eye there"

"Yea,I'm fine now leave me alone before I get in more trouble with Gabe or is that what you secretly want for me to suffer more!!"Percy exclaimed.

"Calm down Percy I was only asking you a question and I was worried"I said softly as if I was talking to a toddler who could break any moment.

"Take your pity somewhere else and stay out of my life"He mumbled and than walked away.

That was the last I saw of him for the whole day.He didn't even show up to classes, he also didn't join us at the lunch table and that's when I began to worry because I've never seen Percy miss lunch ever, even if all he got was a little something that guy sure can eat! I bet he can out eat everyone in this school, so getting off topic.

As I was saying some time during lunch I walked around to look for him but what I saw next completely shocked me, and what I saw was. . .

***A/N***
So that's all you get for this chapter,I'd say that was a nice cliff hanger!Don't hate me but prepare yourselves for a nice long chapter cause this one was way too short.
-Janice Out