Chapter 10 : Holy Pepperoni...

Ariel's POV
"Oh my god! What have we done..." I said more to myself than to him. The look he had on his face, it gave me that shearing pain in my heart. I didn't mean for it to come out that rudely, but it did. Infact, it came out way more harsh that I'd thought.

I was about to tell him I didn't mean it like that. But before I could say anything, he gently placed me on the bed, swiftly moving his body away from me, and standing by the bed in all his naked glory.

He quickly grabbed his boxers and put them on. Then his sweats and finally his basketball shirt. He then mumbled "I'll be going then..." avoiding my gaze. And then he was gone...

Why did I say it? I mean, it's not like I regretted it, it was far from it. I was rather happy when I woke up this morning. Then why did I have to open my idiotic mouth and ruin it all. I saw the happiness dripping from his face, this first thing when I opened my eyes. But it wiped off the moment I sad those 7 words.

This guy has always been by my side ever since he entered my life. He was there everytime I needed him, even when I didn't need him. I smiled as I remember how he thought I had feelings for his best friend, and not him. And then it soured my mood when I realised, I had just made the one guy who showed interest in me, run for the hills.

I didn't know what to do now. I felt cold, naked and empty. His scent was still on my bed, the place where he was before was still warm. I ran my hand through the place where his body was before he left.

I had to do something before I lost this guy forever. I'd do whatever it takes to bring him back. But now things didn't look as good. I got out of bed quickly, when I realised I felt pain between my legs. And it was a bittersweet moment for me. I smiled as I picked up my clothes that he had sheded last night. And as I put them on, I couldn't help as my gaze wandered off towards my window.

I saw his room's light flicker on, I saw his shadow moving behind the curtains. I even saw him standing right in front of the curtains, his hand raised, almost like he was about to rip the curtains away and wave at me like he always does. But his hand stopped mid air, before his shadow dissappeared. I exhaled, feeling tired even though I just woke up.

I decided to freshen up and change into new clothes.

When I got out of the shower, I noticed a sticky note on my desk. It said,

Had a nice night? I'm a little dissapointed at your little boyfriend for touching what's mine. But I'm gonna be patient and wait before I show up. ;)

This time, however, I didn't feel scared. I didn't even feel offended. I was just tired of this shit. If Harry wanted to show up, then he should just straight up do so. I'm tired of living life being scared that whenever I'm happy, he'll take it away from me.

I took deep breaths to calm myself down and put the notes along with the other notes that I had received from him. I decided, I had to go to the police. Not because I was scared, but because I was scared that he might do something to harm Alex. And I will certainly NOT let that happen.

I called up Sienna, but to my surprise, the phone was picked up by a very familiar male voice. But I couldn't put a face on it.
So I asked, "Umm....if I'm not wrong this is Sienna's cell, isn't it? Who's this?" I asked. There was so reply for a moment before the male voice said, "Oh hey Ari baby! It's me, Stefan! Girl, you hurt me! You didn't even recognise my voice" he said, his voice faking hurt. I chuckled before I said, "Oops, sorry. I don't know Sia left her phone with you..." when he groaned in reply, I said, "So...mind letting me, why my best friend's phone was answered by my boyfriend's bestfriend?" I smiled.