Chapter 16 : The End

Sienna's POV
I woke up to something moving on my bed, or rather something on my neck. When I looked down, I saw Stefan, cuddling into the crook of my neck.

I smiled at his cute, sleeping face. He looked adorable, just like a baby. I moved to get out of his hold, but a sharp pain in between my legs made me stop. Then I remembered last night's activities and blushed a deep red. Stefan was harsh in bed, not that I mind though.

He woke me up almost 3 times all through the night. It has been a day since he's back with Alex.

I smiled when I remembered our little reunion at Ariel's place. How Alex thought Caleb was someone else's kid
That idiot, how could he miss those exact same grey eyes, and even if he did, how could he think Ariel would have a kid with someone else. I saw the dedication she has towards Alex all these 5 years that he was not around.

Like me, she too had been patient and waited for him to return.
I actually couldn't believe that I waited for Stefan for 5 freaking years!

But I think it was worth it...waiting for him, I mean.

I worked at Ariel's bakery as the chief baker, while Ariel did the designing and frosting on the cakes.

And if this huge baby didn't get off my chest this instant, I was gonna be super late.

I needed to get to the bakery soon. Alex's mother always visited the bakery in the morning to collect her usual wholewheat bread loaf. And I didn't want to leave Ariel alone with her. Alex's mother didn't exactly like Ariel. She blamed Ariel for Alex's jail time.

But as I glanced at the bedside table, I noticed I was already very late. The bakery is supposed to be opened at 8 in the morning, and it was 11 already.
Gosh! Ariel was gonna murder me.

As I struggled under Stefan, his hold grew tight on me as he mumbled into my chest, "Sia, I swear you move one more time, you won't be able to walk for the rest of the week, or even leave the bed!" And went back to snuggle into my neck.

I sighed deeply. He wasn't gonna let me leave. I stretched my hand towards the cordless phone on the beside table and snatched it as soon as my hand touched it's head.

I dialled Ariel's number and someone picked it up on 3 rings.
It was Caleb.

"Hey baby! Good morning, how's my favourite boy today?" I asked cheerfully, as Stefan moved against me, rubbing his hard on against my side thigh.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath as I heard Caleb say, "Aunt Sia! Good morning, I'm goood. Mummy and daddy at home today! Holiday!" He replied cheerfully.

I smiled, and said, "Honey, give the phone to your mummy, please" he didn't reply. I chuckled realising he just nodded into the phone.

Next, I heard Ariel's voice, as she said in a sleepy voice, "Hey Sia! Good morning. Is everything okay? Calling so early in the morning?" To which I replied, "'So early in the morning'? Check the time, it's almost 11! I was calling to tell you that was running a little too late...Sorry, but Stefan..." I stuttered.

I heard a manly chuckle in the background as Ariel said, "Sorry that was Alex, he's playing with Caleb. And it's too late anyway, let's take a break today. Let's go someplace. And you don't need to tell me, I know what you and Stefan were upto last night..." she chuckled when I didn't reply in shock.

"Damn, Ariel. Leave me with Sia alone! Hang up!" Grumbled Stefan, into the phone before hurrying his head into my neck again. I rolled my eyes and said to Stefan, "Stefan! That's rude! I called her not the other way around!" He simply ignored me.